The Mafia to End all Mafias - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a strong power role because it can catch mafia when they kill somebody. Though that does give a motivation for this to be a fake claim as well because we are not likely to want to eliminate a strong power role on day 1

I could offer a compromise and ask to watch me tonight if you truly think I'm scum and not lynch me but I fully understand if you want me gone. I'm sorry.

1 minute ago, Aster said:

I could offer a compromise and ask to watch me tonight if you truly think I'm scum and not lynch me but I fully understand if you want me gone. I'm sorry.

That's not what watcher does.

If they watched you, they would just learn of anyone who VISITS YOU.  Not you doing anything else.

You're probably thinking of tracker.

This is why I said we could theoretically just guarantee I don't die night 1 (unless roleblocker exists and what not, or ninja or whatever) by having them watch me and NO ONE else targeting me.

This is also why I said nevermind to probably doing that.

1 minute ago, Aster said:

I just...don't have the energy or evidence for a defense and I'm sorry...

Don't defend yourself, vote someone who you think is likely to be scum.

If you wanna play mafia in the future you are gonna have to get used to this no matter what.

Currently Aster is the lead wagon at 2 votes I believe.

Everyone else probably has one.

I will most likely vote someone to save aster if I have to even if they won't try to save themself.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Don't defend yourself, vote someone who you think is likely to be scum.

But I legit don't think anyone is scum, I have no evidence, and trying to vote on my best guess is exactly what got me into this mess.

I just wish that people could hammer me on Day 1 and get it over with, I see no point in fighting the wagon once it starts.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I will most likely vote someone to save aster if I have to even if they won't try to save themself.

Don't bother. I'm holding the game back anyway, and hey, it's gotta be someone to get lynched on Day 1, right? I'm fine with taking one for the team, and my role is...I have no clue how the heck it could be useful to you guys so really I'm the best option to send off since we don't have much evidence otherwise against anyone else.

Votals

Aster (2): Eurykins, Jamie
Jamie (1): Bluedoom
DefyingFates (1): Shinori

Not Voting (5): Aster, Elieson, DefyingFates, Ichigo, FE Fan

D1 ends in approximately 4.5 hours. There will be no hammer on D1.

7 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Currently Aster is the lead wagon at 2 votes I believe.

Everyone else probably has one.

Jamie and DF both have one vote, Aster has two votes, everyone else has none, if I've done my math correctly.

For a role claim it's probably NAI but I can talk during night phase...yeah, I don't see how this can help...

##Vote: @DefyingFates

I would rather vote out DefyingFates than Aster today. Somebody described Aster as flailing town and that sounds right to me. I don't like the way DefyingFates was treating me and Jamie. I'm not seeing how they reached the conclusions they did.

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

I don't like the way DefyingFates was treating me and Jamie. I'm not seeing how they reached the conclusions they did.

Misunderstanding what was happening, I suppose. I still think Shinori was right that either you or Jamie is Mafia and after Jamie outed himself as a watcher that leaves you. I'm willing to claim my role too if that helps but I'd rather keep that as a last resort.

##Vote: @Ichigo

Votals

Aster (2): Eurykins, Jamie
DefyingFates (2): Shinori, Ichigo
Jamie (1): Bluedoom
Ichigo (1): DefyingFates

Not Voting (3): Aster, Elieson, FE Fan

D1 ends in approximately 4.5 hours. There will be no hammer on D1.

31 minutes ago, Aster said:

Don't bother. I'm holding the game back anyway, and hey, it's gotta be someone to get lynched on Day 1, right? I'm fine with taking one for the team, and my role is...I have no clue how the heck it could be useful to you guys so really I'm the best option to send off since we don't have much evidence otherwise against anyone else.

Do not make me modkill myself.

36 minutes ago, Aster said:

But I legit don't think anyone is scum, I have no evidence, and trying to vote on my best guess is exactly what got me into this mess.

This is factually incorrect, because you have had thoughts about players that push them more towards scum.  You have literally said.  It doesn't matter if you potentially doubt yourself.

Did you ever do that exercise about going through and giving people points by any chance to help get your thoughts in order a bit?

35 minutes ago, Aster said:

I just wish that people could hammer me on Day 1 and get it over with, I see no point in fighting the wagon once it starts.

Hammer doesn't exist day 1 period.  Your wagon has barely started at all.  You really gotta get used to it.

33 minutes ago, Aster said:

Except you aren't.  You were actively showing progression and starting to come around to a better mind set when we had our conversation earlier and have now started doubling backwards.  You were walking down the right path and growing as a player.

BEING WRONG IS OKAY.  EVEN IF YOU ARE TOWN.  And that is something you NEED to understand.  Especially as a newer player, there is a high chance you could be wrong.

If your claim is amnesiac and you can talk at night, it's probably more likely to be town than scum but it's also kind of NAI.  You don't have anything else tied into your role?

Mind you I will state this Aster.  If you are scum and saying all of this and making this a pity party, I will have zero respect for you in the future.

So that's another reason to actively play the game.