The Mafia to End all Mafias - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, the enemy has invented anti-tank warfare already.

On 9/6/2024 at 7:43 PM, Sunwoo said: 

Dear Marth,

You are the song “The Future of Warfare,” which is about tank warfare in WWI.

Twice during the night, you may reply to your role PM with: Night X – Standing in the line of fire in front of <USER>. You will protect <USER> from nightkills.

You are aligned with the Entente. You win when all threats to your alignment are removed.

It is now D3. D3 ends on Sunday September 15 at 8:30 PM PST.

On 9/8/2024 at 8:26 PM, Ichigo said:

Not very confident but I do believe in always eliminating on day 1

##Vote: @JamieIsBored

Yeah they were saying I was suspicious for not voting, and Fire Emblem Fan is scummy for having an opportunistic vote. I used the word hypocrite earlier but I think that's the wrong word. They are arguing two sides basically. It's suspicious to not vote, but if the vote is on them that's also suspicious. I don't think they ever talk about why voting for them in particular is opportunistic.

On 9/9/2024 at 6:23 PM, Ichigo said:

##Unvote: @JamieIsBored

On 9/9/2024 at 6:24 PM, Ichigo said:

This is a strong power role because it can catch mafia when they kill somebody. Though that does give a motivation for this to be a fake claim as well because we are not likely to want to eliminate a strong power role on day 1

On 9/9/2024 at 6:42 PM, Ichigo said:

##Vote: @DefyingFates

I would rather vote out DefyingFates than Aster today. Somebody described Aster as flailing town and that sounds right to me. I don't like the way DefyingFates was treating me and Jamie. I'm not seeing how they reached the conclusions they did.

Jamie probably not scum based on d1 Ichigo interactions.

Scum has to be in FE fan and Eury - and I think Eury is town.

All right, I wanted to keep this secret, but I guess I have to.

I can copy the role PM of a dead player and then use that copied ability on an alive player. So that cop role DF had? Where they can find out the role of another player? I can copy it and use it.

If I was Mafia...Bluedoom would have been dead Night 1.

So there's something I need to point out, because it made me half laugh, half facepalm when I saw Makaze posting something earlier.

16 hours ago, Makaze said:

These quotes stuck out to me.

Throughout Eury's ISO side, they nulltown Ichigo and end up defending them at every turn, then jump on the wagon early without adjusting their actual reasoning. The vote doesn't fit their "not interested in Ichigo today" at the beginning of the phase.

TL;DR Eury is scum.

16 hours ago, Makaze said:

Summary:

Jamie is pretty much cleared by Ichigo interactions.

Shinori is too. Less sure about this one, but it's looking very good for them.

Eury and FEF look very bad.

Bluedoom interactions are null but look somewhat better for Bluedoom; it does seem like they forgot Bluedoom existed a lot of the time, versus avoiding them. It would be really gutsy to WIFOM in the legacy like that, so gonna consider that NAI.

POE:
1. Eurykins
2. FEF
3. Bluedoom

So are you assuming the 1v1 was some form of Scum V Scum gambit? Cause that's kinda weird tbh.

Secondly, you want to claim that my vote "Came out of nowhere" for Ichigo last day phase? I'm not usually one for noting "Cherry picking posts", but I wish to direct you to the posts below that I made last day phase, before my Ichigo Vote ever posted:

On 9/12/2024 at 3:33 PM, Eurykins said:

Also, since this probably is a question that others may ask, to confirm:
I still have no issues personally with Ichigo's slot myself. However, many of you are concerned about his association with myself and others, which is putting him and myself as probably the 2 highest considerations for this day phase, unless I'm missing something.

Why I'm willing to commit to a 1v1 if necessary, is for the simple fact that I may be entirely wrong on my read on him, and am willing to trust gut/PoE things from the rest of the players, if there's something I'm not personally seeing as being scummy coming from him. So if this feels "out of character" in terms of me reading my slot on him/being willing to consolidate, it comes down to my reads haven't changed, but it's being voiced as being most prominently challenged by the rest of players, and I might just be having an incorrect read on a scum slot.

On 9/12/2024 at 3:59 PM, Eurykins said:

Jamie still remains an iffy slot for me, and not much has changed to alter that fact.

I understand now why you noted your role as anti-town, especially if DF ever did a cop check on you (I think it was role cop, if I recall the flip right?), since it was basically Aster's scum role last game lol. Kinda surprised you chose to hold the shot last night, with Elie saying the things he did, amongst other things, but I can sorta understand with it being a one shot role.

Makaze has not bothered me since subbing in, and I've yet to think of a reason for scum-sided alignment to have an Insomniac role. Slot appears to be fine to me, atm, despite prior player's scattered playing style and flailing pre-sub.

I probably need to re-read FEF/Bluedoom if I'm to be honest (the latter tonally struck me kinda townish vibes/wasn't bothered by them earlier, and I don't think anything has changed for the worse). The former (FEF) felt better than me than the DF slot yesterday, but we know how that flip went so.... 😕

I may need to check on them though, in those considerations.

Beforehand I had Jamie / DF/Aster in the priority. Which now shifts to Jamie/Makaze as of D2, with the latter shifting off the radar moreso.

So I'd say that puts a pool of Jamie/FEF/Ichigo by everyone else's PoE as the trio to consider. I will need to recheck once I'm off work in about 4hrs or so, though, because lunch break be finishing.

ALSO, FOR CONTEXT, THE VOTE ON ICHIGO (the post below) WAS ALSO WHEN FEF CHOSE TO UNVOTE, WHICH LEFT US AT A VOTE COUNT ON ICHIGO'S SLOT THAT DID NOT MEET LYNCH REQUIREMENTS. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT NO LYNCHING SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE LAST DAY PHASE, AND EXPLAINED VOTE FURTHER:

On 9/12/2024 at 9:21 PM, Eurykins said:

I think, if scum was going to hammer for mislynch, they would have done so already, no? Also no lynching would probably harm us more than doing a lynch today, so should keep the votes at 3 atm.

##Vote: @Ichigo to ensure we have enough votes to lynch.

So. Tell me, why/how am I even remotely scummy for voting on a now confirmed SCUM WAGON @Makaze?

32 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

All right, I wanted to keep this secret, but I guess I have to.

I can copy the role PM of a dead player and then use that copied ability on an alive player. So that cop role DF had? Where they can find out the role of another player? I can copy it and use it.

If I was Mafia...Bluedoom would have been dead Night 1.

Why would Bluedoom have been dead night 1? @Fire Emblem Fan

I can, but I will tell you right now that me claiming my role does absolutely nothing. As in, there is no chance/means to prove it, and revealing it completely shuts out the reason for it. But hey, we got one Scum killed, so I guess we got some heads that can roll freely? I do want to hear what Makaze has to say in response to my notions above though, cause the logic on the night posts were WILD.

1 minute ago, Eurykins said:

I can, but I will tell you right now that me claiming my role does absolutely nothing. As in, there is no chance/means to prove it, and revealing it completely shuts out the reason for it. But hey, we got one Scum killed, so I guess we got some heads that can roll freely? I do want to hear what Makaze has to say in response to my notions above though, cause the logic on the night posts were WILD.

We have two lynches - so if we can properly solve the PoE down to 2 people we can basically win the game.

Probably just claim anyway and let's hear it.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

We have two lynches - so if we can properly solve the PoE down to 2 people we can basically win the game.

Probably just claim anyway and let's hear it.

But then I have absolutely zero chance of it being put to use, and that'd make me sad, cause I planned to be vengeful with it lmao.

But if you want to know, I'm deku tree with only one heart to play with. I was plan on having fun with the role, had it ever triggered. 😞

Also the hell sort of Mass RB you playing at that can't stop the kill? I guess this implies a strongarm killer or something else? Cause the other flip on Ichigo had something that made players immune to non-killing stuff, so unless BOTH were equipped to block non-fatal abilities (including RBs), you gotta be lying or something.

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Because in using my role and discovering Bluedoom was the doctor, they'd have been killed immediately.

You wouldn't have been able to kill them night 1 - you would have copped them night 1 - learned they were a doctor and the earliest you could act would have been night 2.