The Mafia to End all Mafias - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

All right, so, the hammer came down at a super awkward time for me. I will most likely not be awake at this time in 24 hours, and I definitely can't make it at this time on the weekday.

Please reply in your role PMs or discord PM whether you'd prefer phase end to be in 12 hours from now at 9 PM, 15 hours from now at 12 PM, or if you want an extended night until Sunday 9/15 at 3:30 PM PST.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back to Eury. I could go back and forth between Jamie and Shinori, but Jamie looks better over time.

If I'm not mistaken, we will be in a final 3 tomorrow, unless the kill fails. No kill makes no sense, but it is what it is.

My primary concern will be @Eurykins writing a game winning case. If you don't have the final scum, and a way to change my mind, I will be voting you.

Eury should vote first tomorrow in spite of our deal @Shinori. Then you. Then Jamie.

If I'm alive, I'm assuming that I'll go last. But if it is Eury, they cannot win against me while voting first, so I could die instead of Jamie. I'm pretty sure it's not Jamie even if they survive.

If Jamie dies, Shinori is still not in the clear. If Eury dies, we reexamine the universe. Shinori makes the most sense in that world. Universal block on all but scum. Confirmed the block hit two other players, at least one of which was town, but the kill succeeded. The most likely situation mechanically is that Shinori carried out the kill and relied on rolemadness speculation to save them.

If I don't see you... Good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!

N3 will end on Sunday Saturday 15 at 12:00 PM PST. This is approximately 6 hours and 45 minutes from now. If this does not work for you, please let me know ASAP.

Not quite 303 days under the sun, but still fields of Verdun.

Imagine a mafia game that lasts 303 day phases.

On 9/10/2024 at 11:40 PM, Sunwoo said:

Dear Aster Makaze,

You are the song “Fields of Verdun,” which is about the Battle of Verdun in 1916.

The Battle of Verdun lasted 303 days and was the longest battle of WWI. Because of this, you can speak during the night phase long after everyone else has retired.

You are aligned with the Entente. You win when all threats to your alignment are removed.

It is now D4. D4 ends on Tuesday September 17 at 12:00 PM PST.

It is LYLO.

This dead man won't be attacking again.

On 9/6/2024 at 7:38 PM, Sunwoo said: 

Dear Eurykins,

You are the song “The Attack of the Dead Men,” which is about the Battle of Osoweic Fortress.

During this battle, Russian soldiers who were believed to have died from a gas attack charged at the German soldiers they were fighting against. Because of this, if you are lynched or killed, you may post during the day phase following your death. You will no longer be able to vote though.

You are aligned with the Entente. You win when all threats to your alignment are removed.

And with that, the Belgians were no longer able to hold the Germans back.

On 9/6/2024 at 7:28 PM, Sunwoo said: 

Dear Shinori,

You are the song “Race to the Sea,” which is about the Battle of the Yser.

Once during the night phase, you may reply to your role PM with: Night X – No more of our country lost, the line will be held at all cost! You will flood the thread, stopping all actions that night.

And so, the Red Baron flies high in the sky towards his destiny.

On 9/6/2024 at 7:31 PM, Sunwoo said: 

Dear JamieIsBored,

You are the song “The Red Baron,” which is about the fighter pilot Manfred von Richthofen

During the night phase, you may reply to your role PM with: Night X - Flying into the sky to follow <USER>. You will learn whom <USER> targeted and who targeted <USER>.

You are aligned with the Central Powers. You win when you reach parity with the Entente.

Congratulations to the Central Powers (Jamie and Ichigo) for winning The Mafia to End All Mafias.

(Clearly this is an alternate universe or something)

That moment where I literally didn't realize the day phase even STARTED, because I read a post saying 12pm PST (so assumed it would start around Sunday morning), and come to find that people snap vote lmao.

Welp, gg I guess.

Sorry Shinori, your mass roleblock wasn't actually supposed to be anti-town or a troll role.

Scum chose to save their "can't be stopped by anything" kill until N2, which would go through the masshook. The purpose of the masshook was to buy town another day without night kills, especially if there was a no lynch or a doc save that could put the game into potential MYLO.

Honestly, in true SF mafia fashion, town lynched most of their active roles themselves.

2 minutes ago, Eurykins said:

That moment where I literally didn't realize the day phase even STARTED, because I read a post saying 12pm PST (so assumed it would start around Sunday morning), and come to find that people snap vote lmao.

Welp, gg I guess.

OMG, I can't believe I said 12 PM PST instead of AM (at least I got the time range right) ... I'm so sorry Eury.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

OMG, I can't believe I said 12 PM PST instead of AM (at least I got the time range right) ... I'm so sorry Eury.

It is what it is. I'm actually kinda irritated that SHINORI didn't like @PING ME PERIOD IN LYLO, and instead auto-voted. But I guess for whatever reason in this case, Jamie vs me was an auto-lose despite winning against Ichigo 1v1, so it do be what it be.

*I've been up all day/night playing WoW and such leveling and been up this entire time lol. But also Shinori literally made it impossible for me to even play/use my role so I guess I got GG'd since Day 1. XD I can't actually get the attention needed to ever use tree stumpy role well smh.

Ichigo interactions were there because I wanted to make him look better if I was still flipped post-watcher claim. I tried to make my interactions as polarising as possible. That’s also why I went so hard on FEF and townreading Fates D1. 

I felt I had to commit D2 with the general sus being thrown around on Ichigo, but I was very prepared to flip it over to Eury for a huge chance for both of us to get through to -Lo. 

I also didn’t lie about seeing the kill tonight lol, if Eury wasn’t what I thought she was and had ended up visiting Makaze I would have hard pushed her in -Lo.

strongwilled-by-wording strongman being used on the same night as masshook when it wasn't added with masshook in mind is more proof that Damn, That Was The One Role Interaction We Didn't Want To Happen will always happen when hosting mafia games