Zephiel is stupid

Father Wood

Ok, so a few enemies slip past Jaffar, they go into the throne room, and Zephiel gets criticalled by a mage. Due to his really high resistance, he's fine. After a bit more hits, he's under half HP. On the other phase, he moved off of his pillar space and right one space, then used an elixir. A few turns later, a fighter came out of nowhere and killed him. WTF? Why the heck did he leave the pillar, come on!

It's not nearly as bad as 1-5 and 1-6 in RD, but still. <_<

I can make FE4's AI look stupid. I don't recall that map very well but isn't there a throne?

Nope, no throne. Only castle.

FE4's AI can be smart at some points, like how Gandolf stop using direct attack with his hand axe when his HP is getting low. :mellow:

Um, NO AI is as clever as Thracia's, none even close.

Fighting on the map where Cya's leadership makes it a living hell, I use Pahn to steal a unit's weapon. One the following enemy phase, said unit goes to the shop and replaces the stolen weapon with a killer weapon ;x

Enemy!Cyas makes everything a living hell. 10 Leadership Stars are morbid. And I hate the fact that he loses all of his stars (except for the last three) when he is joining you. THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL UNFAIRNESS!

Fighting on the map where Cya's leadership makes it a living hell
Enemy!Cyas makes everything a living hell.

Chapter 22 is one of the easy chapters in Fire Emblem 5, I don't get what is so hard about it.

Chapter 22 is one of the easy chapters in Fire Emblem 5, I don't get what is so hard about it.
Enemy!Cyas makes everything a living hell. 10 Leadership Stars are morbid.

The fact that just because he sat on the map, all enemies hits and dodges (and crits I think?) are raised up so ridiculously high are frustrating. Your 99% hit was cut off to 50~60%, and you know how Thracia's RNG loves to torture it's players. =/

The fact that just because he sat on the map, all enemies hits and dodges (and crits I think?) are raised up so ridiculously high are frustrating.

In Chapter 22, wait in your starting position. Wait about 40 turns, there aren't many enemies that come to you and they are easy to kill. After about 40 turns Cyas will leave. Then charge however you want.

An easy strategy to beat this chapter. With that strategy, I beat it on my first try.

Edited by Julius

In Chapter 22, wait in your starting position. Wait about 40 turns, there aren't many enemies that come to you and they are easy to kill. After about 40 turns Cyas will leave. Then charge however you want.

An easy strategy to beat this chapter. With that strategy, I beat it on my first try.

Yes, I know that. But not everyone is as patient as to wait for 40 turns anyway.

Did you try to fight those enemies while Cyas is still there? >_<

Edited by Ishtar

Yes, I know that. But not everyone is as patient as to wait for 40 turns anyway.

Did you try to fight those enemies while Cyas is still there? >_<

If you're not patient, the chapter can be won in a single turn with an assassin, Warp user, Lara and Leaf.

Which enemies? The ones that come to you? Yes.

If you're not patient, the chapter can be won in a single turn with an assassin, Warp user, Lara and Leaf.

And not getting another DaimThunder and Holy Sword here? No thanks.

They are much, MUCH more annoying here right?

And not getting another DaimThunder and Holy Sword here? No thanks.

They are much, MUCH more annoying here right?

You can get another DaimThunder and Holy Sword by using my strategy. If you don't, then it is indeed very difficult.

They are pretty easy.

Who's talking shit about me?!

Ok, so a few enemies slip past Jaffar, they go into the throne room, and Zephiel gets criticalled by a mage. Due to his really high resistance, he's fine. After a bit more hits, he's under half HP. On the other phase, he moved off of his pillar space and right one space, then used an elixir. A few turns later, a fighter came out of nowhere and killed him. WTF? Why the heck did he leave the pillar, come on!

It's not nearly as bad as 1-5 and 1-6 in RD, but still. <_<

They lured me with candy and women. They ofter me their finest ladies in the land if I would to come with them.

Bastards.

Seriously, why did you use characters like Florina, Sain, Kent, or Prissy? Hell, even freakin' Isadora and Marcus would had been useful for that chapter.

Just carry Nino with a strong unit over to Jaffar, carry them both and have some long-range horse units get over to Zephiel ASAP.

Actually FE4's AI is quite smart itself. Not as good as Thracia though.

FE4's AI is average at best. Yeah, at times, they can tell if you have a flaw in your tactics and they know if you try to reset your game, but still, you can fuck over the AI.

FE5's AI was brutal if you weren't smart. I tried to cheat the game's AI. Not worth it.

Since when Lara (without hacks, rings, or scrolls) had the power to kill a boss?