Err...

Cynthia

What's with the over usage of the word, "fag," today?

I've seen it used several times on quite a few topics, and I've seen spelling alterations of it even in people's signatures. I really don't mean to be the one to complain, but really I wish those of you using it would really just not use it or at least make an effort to limit it... I understand freedom of speech and all, but a little courtesy isn't bad...

I would rather your posts have the F word every other sentence, then see words like, "fag," or "cunt," or "nigger," tossed around. Not saying that I've seen those other words around here, (Although some members have sent them in PMs to me.)

Can we all clean up our language a little?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fag has reached the point where it's generally not associated with homosexuality anymore. Just another word for stupid, essentially.

I'm positive that is just an internet slang way of saying "fag."

Secondly I agree with Metal Arc.

actually it was made not on the internet (faiya and I came up with it because we DIDNT wanna go "Faggot!" since ppl cry over it)

Fag has reached the point where it's generally not associated with homosexuality anymore. Just another word for stupid, essentially.

Nigger in the dictionary has a secondary slang meaning of a female dog, does that mean we should go around and say that all the time?

This.

Words like gay, fag, and retarded don't mean anything, they're just words for stupid. For example, if I were to comment on how gay this video game boss is, I'm not stating that a giant monster has a sexual preferance and I am insulting it because of such. I'm saying this monster is stupid.

Shirley is fucking beautiful.

Uhm...Cynth, I think you have "Nigger" and "Bitch" mixed up.

Actually no. Some dictionaries list "Nigger," as "bitch," which means a female dog. Keep in mind it only says it as a slang term.

Edit: Please do not refer to me as Cynth, if that's alright.

Edited by Cynthia

Nigger in the dictionary has a secondary slang meaning of a female dog, does that mean we should go around and say that all the time?

.___.

I'd usually go with "bitch" but I love dogs...

And just because you people don't intend on your use of those words to mean homosexual doesn't mean you should say it. There are alot of people who would get offended if you used gay or fag so damn tactlessly. You're asking to get your asses handed back to you.

Shirley is fucking beautiful.

Uhm...Cynth, I think you have "Nigger" and "Bitch" mixed up.

What TLS said

Also,

Why don't you go outside and play 'Hide and go fuck yourself'?

.___.

I'd usually go with "bitch" but I love dogs...

And just because you people don't intend on your use of those words to mean homosexual doesn't mean you should say it. There are alot of people who would get offended if you used gay or fag so damn tactlessly. You're asking to get your asses handed back to you.

That's what she said.

What TLS said

Also,

Why don't you go outside and play 'Hide and go fuck yourself'?

That's what she said.

:mellow: