Err...

Cynthia

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite sad that people will ignore politeness and courtesy so they can have countless internet jokes, that really aren't even that funny.

It's best to either go with it, or ignore it. Trying to make people stop doing it will only create what's going on in this thread.

It's quite sad that people will ignore politeness and courtesy so they can have countless internet jokes, that really aren't even that funny.

You're the only one so far that thinks that....

THIS. SO THIS.

I've been saying this for MONTHS now.

tbh, being all polite and courteous is boring and dull. These "jokes" are what make things lively here

I'd agree with that if this we're discussing pingas.

but since we're not....

List of internet memes and other jokes that are over used and really aren't even funny:

Pingas

Sexcopters

Rick Roll

Over 9000

Barrel Rolls

lern2

how i do *insert item here*

"internetz seriouz bidnezz"

"Nigga stole my bike"

shoop da whoop

"Lol internet"

Really none of those are even funny. They are used WAY to often. I've seen them at least a hundred times each, they are unoriginal, and lack sense and value. At least if you're GOING to make a joke be original about it.

I'm a little sick of Penis and the like, but atleast Masurai has new material.

I rarely see anyone come up with their OWN material around here... I could make at least two microsoft word pages of the garbage I've seen at least 15 times each.

I'm not against making jokes and having fun. I'm against doing it at others expense, and being repetitive about it.

List of internet memes and other jokes that are over used and really aren't even funny:

Pingas

Sexcopters

Rick Roll

Over 9000

Barrel Rolls

lern2

how i do *insert item here*

"internetz seriouz bidnezz"

"Nigga stole my bike"

shoop da whoop

"Lol internet"

Really none of those are even funny. They are used WAY to often. I've seen them at least a hundred times each, they are unoriginal, and lack sense and value. At least if you're GOING to make a joke be original about it.

*sigh* You must not see the joys of the internet where words can be expressed like that, unlike IRL.... Oh well...

hey, I have an idea cynthia

YOU THINK OF SOMETHING FUNNY FOR US TO USE SO YOU CAN STOP BITCHING!!!!!!!

plzkthx (that one wasnt there)

Pingas Yeah, that fails

SexcoptersI made up Sexcopter I'll have you know

Rick RollIt's kind of funny

Over 9000Yeah...

Barrel RollsSerene is rolling in his grave

lern2Agreed

how i do *insert item here*Never actually seen that one

"internetz seriouz bidnezz"Not funny, and not true

"Nigga stole my bike"Racist

shoop da whoopAgreed

"Lol internet"Not funny, but true

I guess it's called boredom. If people find something in internet memes that entertains them, then go right ahead.

Personally not entertained by them myself (I do say "penis" sometimes, damn you Nightmare) but that's just me.

*sigh* You must not see the joys of the internet where words can be expressed like that, unlike IRL.... Oh well...

hey, I have an idea cynthia

YOU THINK OF SOMETHING FUNNY FOR US TO USE SO YOU CAN STOP BITCHING!!!!!!!

plzkthx (that one wasnt there)

First of all, calm down.

Second of all, that would compromise the idea of ORIGINAL material. I said to come up with something original, it defeats the purpose if I do it for you...