Err...

Cynthia

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Topics like this, topics that address other members, get nowhere. Nothing is happening except arguing. The only thing that can be done to avoid confrontations like this is to not create the topic in the first place. They almost always end up in the same ditch. So pointless...

Basically if I can predict what joke you're going to make before it's made, or what jokes are coming up, they aren't funny...

YES! LISTEN TO HER!

HIKA'S GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE GOOD JOKES:

1. NO MEMES

2. DON'T TRY TO MAKE A JOKE, JUST SAY THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR HEAD, OTHERWISE IT WILL SEEM FORCED AND BE UNFUNNY

3. BEFORE PRESSING THE SUBMIT BUTTON ASK YOURSELF "IS THIS GONNA GET ME BANNED?" IF YES, DON'T POST IT (You have no idea how many times I've changed my mind about posting stuff because of this)

4. ONCE AGAIN, MAKE SURE IT IS THE FIRST THING THAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE WHAT THEY SAY. OTHERWISE, FUCK IT. IT WON'T BE FUNNY.

5. ????

6. PROFIT!

did you know that the pop tarts box has two sets of directions on it?

Edited by CGV

Topics like this, topics that address other members, get nowhere. Nothing is happening except arguing. The only thing that can be done to avoid confrontations like this is to not create the topic in the first place. They almost always end up in the same ditch. So pointless...

Might as well not make announcements or suggestions with that attitude.

It's been said so many times Raven...

*pats on back*

I'm gonna go watch anime on youtube. I'm sure there's better use of your time than this topic.

YES! LISTEN TO HER!

HIKA'S GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE GOOD JOKES:

1. NO MEMES

2. DON'T TRY TO MAKE A JOKE, JUST SAY THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR HEAD, OTHERWISE IT WILL SEEM FORCED AND BE UNFUNNY

3. BEFORE PRESSING THE SUBMIT BUTTON ASK YOURSELF "IS THIS GONNA GET ME BANNED?" IF YES, DON'T POST IT (You have no idea how many times I've changed my mind about posting stuff because of this)

4. ONCE AGAIN, MAKE SURE IT IS THE FIRST THING THAT YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE WHAT THEY SAY. OTHERWISE, FUCK IT. IT WON'T BE FUNNY.

5. ????

6. PROFIT!

1. ok

2. you sure you want me to do that?

3. i do that (seriously)

4. i doubt that...

5. !!!!!

6. over $9000?

For the record, although I find Hika antagonistic at times, his humor is original about 75% of the time, which is more than I see for anyone else here to be honest...

original? do you know how many times he's said penis? It's in his sig for crying out loud

Might as well not make announcements or suggestions with that attitude.

It depends on what the announcement or suggestion is about, though. And who it is coming from. If this topic was addressed by administrators in the Announcements section, then it would be taken alot more to heart. Less people would respond in an opposing manner, because it is a made rule.

I see this no different to "ATTN:" topics, which have been banned.

original? do you know how many times he's said penis? It's in his sig for crying out loud

You don't pay attention to my posts, do you?