Dont read this

Deity

Ok, so it was fun being a little sarcastic with you fools folks lately. :P

*Goes back to being a dragon*

Clearly I cannot compete with a real, live, dragon.

Using sarcasm as an excuse is the oldest trick in the book and no one will believe you.

That is all.

Haha, no for reals, I was being sarcastic. Its up to you shire folks to believe me or not.

*Xtends Wings and takes off*

Haha, no for reals, I was being sarcastic. Its up to you shire folks to believe me or not.

Only an idiot would believe you have been being sarcastic.

There are no dragons in the Shire.

BTW, do you want me to make a sig for you again? Wait, wth! =D

Sure, eventhough this is a different topic.

Does that include yourself?

Naw, I'm not sorry about myself, that'd be like pathetic.

That was actually a serious question, and not an insult. As really I see the only one that people are ridiculing is you Quet, and all you're doing is drawing more attention to yourself with these topics.

I suggest you stop to save yourself more of this ridicule. This isn't an insult, it's some advice, you have to know when to quit.

If I was acting like a d..whatever bag XD, It was because of the debate. I felt harrassed by so many of you, when I didn't even bring the gay stuff up. Shuuda tricked me, he is the devil. Go back and read. ^^

And no, I dont care if you all act all mean to me, I dont take stuff too seriously, if it does look like I do, I tag along.

I'm usually softspoken, reserved, and only care about writing. ^^

If I was acting like a d..whatever bag XD, It was because of the debate. I felt harrassed by so many of you, when I didn't even bring the gay stuff up. Shuuda tricked me, he is the devil. Go back and read. ^^

And no, I dont care if you all act all mean to me, I dont take stuff too seriously, if it does look like I do, I tag along.

If you actually cared about your writing then why would you MAWMMEY control it?

You... still debated about it? Doesn't matter who started it.

thats the worst excuse to act like a smug jack ass i have ever heard. "I lost a debate so im a douche bag now!!!!" Grow up

To be honest, you're really antagonistic, and act calm and collected to cover up how upset you become, making you appear smug. This triggers people to bother you more, and to be 100% honest, they are the ones getting the last laugh.

Trust me, just stop drawing more attention to yourself...

Edit: I also recall you saying you were over that debate minutes after it was over...

Edited by Cynthia