New Heroes: Aided Dagr & Rearmed Marianne

Fire Emblem Fan

Metodey is pretty much this gen's Patty. He is the current best project for a colorless infantry dagger to give Arcane Tempest to. With that said, I still like Perne more.

Caspar is nice, but Panette is the superior version to invest on. She has less Spd than him, but her prf weapon compensates on that.

Dorothea is fine. I thought she would have a little more Spd than that, like... 39 or 40. But that's whatever. She is pretty much a Dancer with Res skills support, to make good user of skills like Sabotage, Ploy and Discord. Kinda hard to compete with the others Dorotheas though. Both Plegian and Winter have better things for them, and while Summer is older she was in Hall of Forms so people got her with good skills (for the time). At least she doesn't need to run Duel 4 to score 180 in arena, although i don't know why someone would want her in Arena. For that, even Ice Festival Nils would be a better pick.