We so bacc?

Imuabicus der Fertige

I´m just asking for posterities sake (I guess?), but was the SF server down yesterday? I just got re-directed to a website telling me this community isn´t available.

Kind self conscious cause it happened right after I logged in/wanted to log out? 

Hope those two news users who recently made threads weren't scared off by it. Also happened in the middle of a Heroes trailer dropped. Had to wait like a whole day to express my surprise at Balming being a tome, t'was agonizing...maybe I spend too much time online.

19 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Hope those two news users who recently made threads weren't scared off by it. Also happened in the middle of a Heroes trailer dropped. Had to wait like a whole day to express my surprise at Balming being a tome, t'was agonizing...maybe I spend too much time online.

I know the feeling. Drives ya nuts when it happens on the rare occasion a man gots a lot to say and that don't happen to me much.

What's a "balming" tome do? Sounds like something that would drive off stormy weather

1 hour ago, Capt. Fargus said:

I know the feeling. Drives ya nuts when it happens on the rare occasion a man gots a lot to say and that don't happen to me much.

What's a "balming" tome do? Sounds like something that would drive off stormy weather

I meant Blutgang. Hmm, maybe I should spend more time online!