Just remembered something

uguu

Earlier I woke up to go to school but there was a snow day. So I decided to stay awake for a bit then go back to sleep. I slept for an unknown amount of time and had a dream about injuring my sister's cat then woke up. Instead of opening my eyes I just kept them closed to go back to sleep. Then I heard the sound of something going by me really fast and I got cold for a second, then my head started hurting a lot and I started hearing like, a lot of voices in my head and then I heard the sound of something going by me really fast again and I got cold again. Then The sound of something going by me really fast happened again five times in a row and I felt cold each time. So I opened my eyes and I was freezing and my heater was on (my heater was on before I went to sleep, I have a relatively small room, and it was burning in my room before I went to sleep, and my door was shut).

So yeah, I have no idea what the fuck that was.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that after that I felt much happier for some reason, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I don't know why. It felt kinda awesome too.

It was the demons that started to tease you. ^^

Jk, I dunno wtf.

Yeah, about that. While it was happening (and afterwards) I thought it was ghosts but for some reason that just doesn't seem right.

I'm not saying it was demons either.

Yeah, about that. While it was happening (and afterwards) I thought it was ghosts but for some reason that just doesn't seem right.

I'm not saying it was demons either.

Well I is sorry this sorta thing happened to you. It happens to all of us. You people think its a dream, but what goes on in that "dream" is actually real. I know you all think I am nuts, but its actually demons having their fun with you. They can do that, they serve satan and since Satan rules this earth, they can do anything they want.

I know Hika is not gonna believe it, but those are my words. I've lived similar happenings and still do.

Well I is sorry this sorta thing happened to you. It happens to all of us. You people think its a dream, but what goes on in that "dream" is actually real. I know you all think I am nuts, but its actually demons having their fun with you. They can do that, they serve satan and since Satan rules this earth, they can do anything they want.

I know Hika is not gonna believe it, but those are my words. I've lived similar happenings and still do.

Sometimes a bad dream is just a bad dream.

loldemons

I said that I was awake btw.

Sometimes a bad dream is just a bad dream.

Okay, I understand. Dont come posting here when you suffer your own live experience. And I assure you, ox, its not gonna be over xbox live. ^^

Okay, I understand. Dont come posting here when you suffer your own live experience. And I assure you, ox, its not gonna be over xbox live. ^^

I'm sig quoting this because I have no idea what you're saying.

EDIT: Eh... I like Fox's quote better.

Edited by Fox

loldemons

I said that I was awake btw.

Believe me when I say they can do anything, even make you believe you were awake.

Its something I really dont look into anymore, because I know they tend to bother servants of God more often. By doing so, they try to make that people change his/her ways. In other words, they try to make that person lose faith and therefore discontinue their service to the lord.

As to the other people, the people that is easily manipulated into doing the bad deeds, they dont bother too much with them, though since they can touch anyone in any way, I dont see why they dont bother them as well.

Also, I doubt that demons would wanna make me feel happier and feel something so weird that it's awesome.

:mellow:

Just saying.

imo, you felt happy because they left. You didn't see them go away, but their presence going away made your spirit feel happy.

imo, you felt happy because they left. You didn't see them go away, but their presence going away made your spirit feel happy.

imo, you wouldnt know unless you were there

imo, you wouldnt know unless you were there

I was there watching over you. ^^

Jk, but I had similar experiences to know. Look at it as a nightmare, when you wake up from it, you actually feel relieved. With demons, its the same thing, when they let you be, your spirit feels relieved. Demons can touch anyone, even the servants of God. Everything that is here on earth is theirs to touch, exploit, etc.

Satan's reign is at its end, and more nasty things are still to be seen. Believe the eye, it has seen. (By this I mean that I am too advanced in the bible to know of this. Momma raised no fool, you know? ^^

Satan's reign is at its end, and more nasty things are still to be seen. Believe the eye, it has seen. (By this I mean that I am too advanced in the bible to know of this. Momma raised no fool, you know? ^^

Holy fuck, Sauron is real?

Holy fuck, Sauron is real?

Lol, I was referring to my avy, me, Rad, Quetz, Jarlaxle, The White Tiger, omega rugal, rugal, Evil neo, Neo, crimson, Victory, Jarly, Django, Okö...there is more names, but I cant remember.

You may perhaps have experienced something similar to sleep paralysis. On the rare occasions in which I've entered sleep paralysis, I recall hearing very loud shriek-like noises. Not everything you described matches with the list of the most common symptoms, but not everyone suffers parallel hallucinations while in such a state.

Note that I've never studied anything like this in class or by myself, I'm only putting sleep paralysis forth as a possibility. You may have just had a bizarre dream.