Worst Death quote ever

caJONes

Most death quotes have something to do with the story or the character, or at least something, but on chapter 7x, the boss Beyard has what i think has to be either the worst or the most hilarious death quote ever.

I took him out with Florina, and expected to hear something about him failing the black fang etc., but nope, Beyards just too clasy for that, instead i get a nice YEARGG from him. I dont know how the FE creators thought that this was a good representation of someone dying but man, when I saw it I just couldnt stop laughing. I dont know maybe its just me.

Most death quotes have something to do with the story or the character, or at least something, but on chapter 7x, the boss Beyard has what i think has to be either the worst or the most hilarious death quote ever.

I took him out with Florina, and expected to hear something about him failing the black fang etc., but nope, Beyards just too clasy for that, instead i get a nice YEARGG from him. I dont know how the FE creators thought that this was a good representation of someone dying but man, when I saw it I just couldnt stop laughing. I dont know maybe its just me.

To be fair, though, he lives for a little while longer before poisoning himself, so he doesn't really need a deathy death quote. So 'Yearggg' is probably his frustration yell.

Is it by either Paul or Jasmine, those gay Warriors? If so than that's my favourite there. XD

I highly doubt it, as they call out to each other in their respective death quotes. Seriously, who names their son Jasmine?

Anyway, the Morphs of the various Black Fang members weren't very chatty when dying....

What would they have had to say? They weren't created when Nergal was at the peak of his power, so they were probably not disposed to talk for that same reason.

This is exactly what Jasmine says when he dies: I got hit, but it feels gooood... These people are too strong, Paul...

And while I'm here, this is what Paul says: I can't believe we lost, Brother... Aaah... It's a tragedy, Jasmine.

Seriously, who names their son Jasmine?

Probably the same people who would name their son Rose or Maggie.

Very true, sir. Very true.

Wait a minute! If Rose and Maggie both have almost the exact same sprites as Paul and Jasmine...

Oh shit! =o

Maybe they are their sons..........OMGWTF

I think Illyanna's "..." from Path of Radiance was probably the worst in the series. She doesn't even say a word. She just... Dies. That's it.

Well, you know what Karl Marx said:

"Last words are for fools who haven't said enough in their lifetimes."

Or something like that. I forget the exact quote. And besides, what would Ilyana say since she's so obsessed with food. I think it's better she doesn't say something, because then we'd get something so utterly ridiculous nobody would be able to take her seriously.

Well, you know what Karl Marx said:

"Last words are for fools who haven't said enough in their lifetimes."

Or something like that. I forget the exact quote. And besides, what would Ilyana say since she's so obsessed with food. I think it's better she doesn't say something, because then we'd get something so utterly ridiculous nobody would be able to take her seriously.

Ilyana's death quote in RD: "No! Ahh... I'm dying... on an empty stomach..."

I think Ena also had "..." as her death quote in PoR as a boss.

Edited by KSFF2150