Lakche

Seph

Swords.  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Getting boring.

• Hero Sword
    • Silver Sword
    • Silver Blade
    • Other (will add if you tell me which sword, except Balmung)

So, which sword do you prefer for Lakche?

Honestly, I'm not sure anymore. You can give a Hero Sword to someone else so that person can be more useful, and Lakche already has a good chance to activate Continue, but Lakche with Hero Sword slaughters everything...

What do you think?

She's perfectly fine with a silver sword, and other people need yuusha. Silver XL I always give to Saksha.

That's what I said to Ishtar, but she made me rethink..

I see you've changed your avatar.

Edited by Julius

Lex!Delmudd is good without Yuusha, with it, however, he is awesome. [/off topic]

What enemies are you facing that you NEED Overkill!Lakche, anyway? (Yurius does not count.)

Edit: Quite, Yurius, quite so.

Edited by Azel

I don't think it's just decent..

Delmud is usually garbage so he'll need it.

Garbage!Delmud + Godly!Hero Sword = DECENT!Delmud

Now, let see about Lakche....

Godly!Lakche + Godly!Hero Sword = OVERKILL!Lakche

If you must pick one of them, which one will you choose?

For me there is no contest, I'll sacrifice Delmud all the time for an OVERKILL!Lakche.

Garbage!Delmud + Godly!Hero Sword = DECENT!Delmud

It's not that simple. It's not a mathematical formula or anything.

Delmud is actually pretty good with the Hero Sword.. he just can't do much without it.

Delmud is actually pretty good with the Hero Sword.. he just can't do much without it.

All the reason not to use Delmud at all. Accept it, he is a trash, why would you do so far for a trash, when you have a goddess waiting right beside you?

But the again, it's my personal opinion. I just happened to LOVE seeing Lakche slaughter all her enemies, Chapter 10!Yurius included.

All the reason not to use Delmud at all. Accept it, he is a trash, why would you do so far for a trash, when you have a goddess waiting right beside you?

Some things improve a lot when you do something for them. Delmud is that. He can't do much without the Hero Sword, alright.

But when he gets it, he's pretty damn alright.

But the again, it's my personal opinion. I just happened to LOVE seeing Lakche slaughter all her enemies, Chapter 10!Yurius included.

Noish!Ayra can do that too, with a Silver Sword. There was a video on Youtube where this guy killed him using a Slim Sword.

Some things improve a lot when you do something for them. Delmud is that. He can't do much without the Hero Sword, alright.

But when he gets it, he's pretty damn alright.

Honestly? To me a trash is a trash, and I prefer to use a goddess than a trash.

Noish!Ayra can do that too, with a Silver Sword. There was a video on Youtube where this guy killed him using a Slim Sword.

So? My fetish is happened to be Lakche + Hero Sword, it's a matter of preference here. And my taste is different that yours. D;

Delmud isn't garbage, he just doesn't start wtfraping everything like Lakche does.

Anyway, Silver Blade Delmud one-rounds the generic Axedudes in Ch6, so he doesn't need a Hero Sword per se. Lakche is fine with any sword, but I usually let the Hero Sword go to Patty or Nanna before Lakche. Sometimes I build up 50 kills on Ayra's Iron Blade and just pass that on.

Come on, Lakche can do well with nearly every sword in the game, but she become a godess with the Hero Sword.

Use it a little, give it to someone when Lakche doesn't need it, then give it back to her.

Silver sword is actually enough for her; Leaf, Celice, Skasaher and others (Delmud excluded - he's trash, compared to the 2nd gen Gods you get) need the Hero Sword more to shine. Not to mention that the Hero Sword's double attack overrides Lakche's Continue.

Nowadays, I only give the Hero Sword to Lakche if I feel like overkilling (and in that case, she'll be getting a couple rings as well).

I should try Balmung!Lakche sometime.

Edited by TheEnd

I should try Balmung!Lakche sometime.

No. Poor Shanan wouldn't able to stay alive for a long time.

But but but you need a hero sword in order to do double-length Astra as it won't combine with Continue for some reason ;_; I CANNAE LIVE WITHOUT MAH REGULARLY UNNECESSARY 10-ATTACK-STRING

I don't know/sure if this is sarcasm or not, but if not...

This is exactly my sentiment. :mellow:

And with Twilkitri changing his avatar, officially this thread only filled members who used FE4/5 game sprites as their avatar. Congrats.

Edited by Ishtar

No. Poor Shanan wouldn't able to stay alive for a long time.

Then again, I forgot mentioning that it would be a reduced army playthrough. Overkill-only? I dunno.

I don't know/sure if this is sarcasm or not, but if not...

This is exactly my sentiment. :mellow:

Twilkitri has his sarcasm button taped down 24/7.

Then again, I forgot mentioning that it would be a reduced army playthrough. Overkill-only? I dunno.

If that's so, go ahead.

Balmunk!Lakche, Holsety!Sety, and very late Narga!Yuria....yummy.

Twilkitri has his sarcasm button taped down 24/7.

I knew it, deep down I already kind of guess it. -_-

I'm a trend-changer.

Lakche gets the hero sword with me, just because. She also gets leg ring and knight ring... It's the charm. (Though I'm a boss abuser, rng abuser and will never ever attempt a ranked run)

Overkill rules.

Why no love for Delmud? On my last playthrough (Lachesis X Deu) he was the best one I had not counting Lakche and the godweaponeers.

Silver Blade all the way for Lakche. She has both the Speed and the Skill to use it its fullest, being not really hampered by its Accuracy and weight, unlike most other chars, and the high Attack Power makes it deadly in her hands. And since she gets Continue on promotion and activates it often, she don't really need the Hero Sword auto-Continue skill.

Hero Sword fits much better to Skasaha, especially if he's Noish's son (and Patty as well, if she's Holin's daughter), and Silver Sword is perfect for Delmudd.

I usually give the Hero Sword to Lakche because one, she deserves it for having the only mother who can get a Hero Sword, two, Lakche is godly with it and needs it very much while she's still weak, and three, I don't feel like going to that much trouble for a unit that's not even that great anyways (Delmud), and four, I don't believe in holding my best back just to make someone mediocre useful.

Edit: Then for the Silver Blade, I give that to Skahasa because one, his growths are superior to Lakche, and is either equal to or better than her in every area, and also because I always give it to Holyn. Therefore, I think Skahasa deserves the weapon since it was his fathers.

Edited by FionordeQuester