Lakche

Seph

Swords.  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Getting boring.

• Hero Sword
    • Silver Sword
    • Silver Blade
    • Other (will add if you tell me which sword, except Balmung)

Then for the Silver Blade, I give that to Skahasa because one, his growths are superior to Lakche, and is either equal to or better than her in every area, and also because I always give it to Holyn. Therefore, I think Skahasa deserves the weapon since it was his fathers.

Lol

I usually give the Hero Sword to Lakche because one, she deserves it for having the only mother who can get a Hero Sword, two, Lakche is godly with it and needs it very much while she's still weak, and three, I don't feel like going to that much trouble for a unit that's not even that great anyways (Delmud), and four, I don't believe in holding my best back just to make someone mediocre useful.

Edit: Then for the Silver Blade, I give that to Skahasa because one, his growths are superior to Lakche, and is either equal to or better than her in every area, and also because I always give it to Holyn. Therefore, I think Skahasa deserves the weapon since it was his fathers.

You're making zero sense. "I'm giving the good units the great things because they're better". Hey, I think I'm going to give Raven the Speedwing instead of Oswin. Raven is better, after all!

You're making zero sense. "I'm giving the good units the great things because they're better". Hey, I think I'm going to give Raven the Speedwing instead of Oswin. Raven is better, after all!

...Did you even bother to read my post? Cuz I said a helluva lot more than that! In case you were somehow not able to understand what I just said, I basically said that one, Lakches mother had it, and being the only one who can earn a Hero Sword in Sigurds story, I felt it was rightfully Airas. Two, Lakche is kinda weak to start off with, she's not very durable and there are tons and tons of enemy units who can 2HKO her, so it helps her to have her mothers sword, cuz otherwise she would have to use a Silver Blade, which I want on Holyn. Three, I don't feel like going to that much trouble just to benefit one unit who is already pretty much doomed to taking a backseat to the awesome people anyways, and four, I never believed in holding my best back just to make the mediocre ones actually useful.

And yes, I realized that the Silver Blade is not automatically rightful to Holyn. Ok, so lets just say that I like it on him alright?

Mekkah, it's very irritating to me that you seem to have done nothing but skim my post, and not even bother to actually pay attention to what I was trying to say. Maybe I worded it awkwardly, maybe you made an assumption based on the first few sentences, I dunno, but please read it a bit more carefully next time please? And your example is not valid at all. Oswin is one of the most awesome units in the game, and actually better than Raven, therefore he deserves that Speedwing even more than Raven does.

BTW: Am I being too grumpy? I'm sorry if I am...

Edited by FionordeQuester

...Did you even bother to read my post? Cuz I said a helluva lot more than that! In case you were somehow not able to understand what I just said, I basically said that one, Lakches mother had it, and being the only one who can earn a Hero Sword in Sigurds story, I felt it was rightfully Holyn's or Lex's. Two, Lakche is kinda weak to start off with, she's not very durable so it helps her to have her mothers sword, cuz otherwise she would have to use a Silver Blade, which I want on Holyn. Three, I don't feel like going to that much trouble just to benefit one unit who is already pretty much doomed to taking a backseat to the awesome people anyways, and four, I never believed in holding my best back just to make the mediocre ones actually useful.

And yes, I realized that the Silver Blade is not automatically rightful to Holyn. Ok, so lets just say that I like it on him alright?

Mekkah, it's very irritating to me that you seem to have done nothing but skim my post, and not even bother to actually pay attention to what I was trying to say. Please read it a bit more carefully next time please? And your example is not valid at all. Oswin is one of the most awesome units in the game, and actually better than Raven, therefore he wants that Speedwing even more than Raven does.

Thus it's really Saksha's Yuusha.

Besides, Lakche looks sexier with Silver XL.

I suggest moving away from this whole "Hero Sword belongs to Lakche" thing >_>. Lex/Holyn gave it to Aira, any1 with a B rank can use it and it can be passed down to any1 who can start with a B in swords... that's all there is to it.

Edited by Levin

Well, if you want me to go in detail I'll explain why I disagree.

I usually give the Hero Sword to Lakche because one, she deserves it for having the only mother who can get a Hero Sword

This is a personal reason, not a technically correct one. Nobody's weapon is anyone's. The only credit she's getting is that her mother does not have to buy that item in the Pawn Shop while everyone else would have. An ant-sized advantage considering how much gold everyone has available, especially when you consider that everyone's money is being divided by 20 in the generation transfer anyway.

two, Lakche is godly with it and needs it very much while she's still weak

It increases her offense, but that's not her problem early on. It's defense. As you mentioned, she's getting killed in two hits. If anything, this is hindering her, because if she kills everything that comes at her, she leaves room for more enemies to come.

Also, anyone is godly with the Hero Sword. Delmud, for example, kills Bandits just as badly with the Hero Sword as Lakche is.

and three, I don't feel like going to that much trouble for a unit that's not even that great anyways (Delmud)

Delmud is definitely a great unit. His offense is not as overkill as Lakche, but he has that terribly important mount, Charisma, and as I said, whether a unit is better or not has no bearing on whether they should get resources.

and four, I don't believe in holding my best back just to make someone mediocre useful.

And I don't believe in holding a "mediocre" unit back just so that Lakche can have overkill offense. Works both ways.

Mekkah, it's very irritating to me that you seem to have done nothing but skim my post, and not even bother to actually pay attention to what I was trying to say. Maybe I worded it awkwardly, maybe you made an assumption based on the first few sentences, I dunno, but please read it a bit more carefully next time please?

Well, everything I didn't address seemed to be personal sentimental preference, which there's no debating about anyway. I mean, I like RNG abusing Erk's Mag and raping everything with him, but I won't bring such things up in debates.

And your example is not valid at all. Oswin is one of the most awesome units in the game, and actually better than Raven, therefore he deserves that Speedwing even more than Raven does.

Okay, despite that being superflawed, another example then. A hypothetical one this time, so my point becomes more clear.

We have a game where all enemies have 4 AS.

We have our standard Myrmidon, freshly recruited by some helpless healer. He starts with 10 AS, and his other statistics are amazing.

We have an Armor. He starts with 6 AS, and his other statistics are good, though inferior to the Myrmidon's (yes, even Defense and HP for now).

We have a Speedwing, which gives +2 Spd.

According to your logic, we would give the Speedwing to the better unit, AKA the Myrmidon. Why? Because he's better.

According to efficiency logic, we would give the Speedwing to the Armor. Suddendly, he becomes able to do twice as much damage as before (since he now doubles). Giving it to the Myrm instead would just give him 4 more Avo, which the Armor would also get, but his damage output doesn't increase.

It goes deeper than that, but I'll leave it at this for now.

Mekkah, everything in that paragraph that you quoted has already been reworded, so it'd be better if you quoted the reworded paragraph instead, as that's the one that makes more sense. Besides, I didn't want you to go into detail, I wanted you to understand that I was trying to say more than "She's awesome, so I wanna give her great things!", as you just didn't seem to get that.

Look, I'm not saying that my reasons make sense from a logical perspective. But those are still my reasons for my actions. I don't care how easy others can get it, Aira still is the only one to actually earn it, so in my mind, I like to think that she deserves it. Dude, this is a poll about why you do what you do, not a freakin debate topic! So I really don't feel like having a debate with you!

Edited by FionordeQuester

It's still stealing.

On topic: Silver Blade for chapter 6. If she has Ambush, then Hero Sword is best once her STR is good enough to 1-round with it on an Ambush attack.

I think even a Steel Claymore could 1-round everybody.

The difference between her and Skasha's strength is not that huge.

I think even a Steel Claymore could 1-round everybody.

The difference between her and Skasha's strength is not that huge.

I mean 1-round with the Ambush attack WITHOUT giving the enemy a chance to attack. Let's say Lakche's HP is set for Ambush, has enough STR to incoming enemies with just 2 attacks from the hero sword. As long as that's the case (and as long as the Hero Sword remains fixed), Lakche will kill every direct attack enemy that comes her way without letting them attack once... that's where I would consider it a good time to give Lakche the Hero Sword. When that isn't happening, the sword's with some1 else since she's already kicking enough ass with a Silver Blade.

Edited by Levin

Or alternatively she could activate Meteor Strike, usually killing the guy on 3 hits.

Edited by Carion

Or alternatively she could activate Meteor Strike, usually killing the guy on 3 hits.

She could but it's not like she always will >_>. Better to know that she'll kill her enemies with just the first 2 Hero Sword attacks and Ambush.

Edited by Levin