The World Ends With You

Destiny Hero

Fun Fact: Due to copyright issues, "The World Ends With You" is not the original title. The Japanese version is call "It's A Wonderful Life!" The title shares the smae title with a popular Christmas movie that deals with a man committing suicide, but an angel comes and tell him what would happen if he was never born.

Actually, it was called It's a Wonderful WORLD.

Fission Mailed.

Fission Mix'd.

Fun Fact: Due to copyright issues, "The World Ends With You" is not the original title. The Japanese version is call "It's A Wonderful Life!" The title shares the smae title with a popular Christmas movie that deals with a man committing suicide, but an angel comes and tell him what would happen if he was never born.

its "Its a wonderful world" in japanese :/

Ah another typical cock sucking Dhomo topic!

Do not get this game.

It's horrible, the graphics suck, the story is a complete snore fest and its touch-controlled gameplay is just a complete failure. Sarcasm.

This.

Also, is it me, or does the music sounds like some mentally retard child bashing on a Fisher Price toy piano.

Don't all games scream "We want your money!"? I mean, that's the whole point of video games after all.

Something you will never have... sigh.

I think someone, DH, needs a lesson or 19 two in business class

one word..... OWNED!!!!

Don't all games scream "We want your money!"? I mean, that's the whole point of video games after all.

Something you will never have... sigh.

1. No, those games scream "We want your money and absolutely nothing else!"

2. Why would I want big hairy balls?

oh my! are you kidding me?

video game makers are obviously into making games just for fun. Its obvious that they don't want your money![/sarcasm]

Above post.

So, the better a game looks, the worse it is.

Right.

You tihnk Brawl sucks, amirite?

Yes, Brawl sucks. The AI is the worst out of any game I've played in my life. Auto-timing, auto-blocking, it's very unfair. Unless you have millions of friends and controllers, the game is terrible.

bye bye mgs4

i smell a southerner... or a narutard

So if you hate Japanese stuff, why do you like Professor Layton? It's made by a Japanese company. Oh, and so is Naruto. And every other thing you like (probably).

Layton has cool puzzles, and full cutscenes and voice acting.

And I now Naruto is Japanese. The thing is, though, it's better than anything else because the characters are very unique and easy to recognize and remember, and the names don't sound very Japanese, and are mostly short.

Do not get this game.

It's horrible, the graphics suck, the story is a complete snore fest and its touch-controlled gameplay is just a complete failure. Sarcasm.

Oh, now that I've quoted this, I see the word "sarcasm".

And I now Naruto is Japanese. The thing is, though, it's better than anything else because the characters are very unique and easy to recognize and remember, and the names don't sound very Japanese, and are mostly short.

The names don't sound very Japanese? The names don't sound very Japanese? :blink:

What planet were you born on to think that Naruto didn't have Japanese sounding names?

There you go. Now shut up and buy this stinkin' game already so we don't have to yell at you anymore.

The names don't sound very Japanese? The names don't sound very Japanese? :blink:

What planet were you born on to think that Naruto didn't have Japanese sounding names?

What? Don't you realized that Naruto sounds VERY English? [/sarcasm]

Edited by Ishtar

Yes, Brawl sucks. The AI is the worst out of any game I've played in my life. Auto-timing, auto-blocking, it's very unfair. Unless you have millions of friends and controllers, the game is terrible.

Um, wow. You're an idiot. The AI's actually really stupid. Even Meta Knight, who's supposedly h4x, can easily be killed at any level. Also, it's MEANT for more than one person. Oh, and you can only have 4 people playing at a time, so having a million controllers and a million friends would be rather redundant, wouldn't it? Just because you don't have Wi-Fi/friends, that doesn't mean that the game sucks.

Not really. The only cutscenes that are actually good are the ending ones. The rest are, like, 5 seconds long. Games do need more full voice acting, though.

Unique?

Naruto - Hyperactive idiot with a dark past a.k.a. every anime main character that Shonen Jump's ever released

Saskue - Angsty, emo teenager

Sakura - Ineffectual girl with no combat abilities but swoons over all the guys

Kakashi - Mysterious mentor

Yup, no stereotypes there.

Also, how are none of those names Japanese? Do you have any friends named "Uzumaki"?

Edited by Harold

I've been thinking of getting this. I can't stand Japanese words and stuff, so are there a lot in it? Also, the backgrounds in battles or whatnot look really trashy and distracting. Do they get in the way much?

Also, isn't there some Terminator thing or whatever called The World Ends With You? It sounds familiar.

I don't know. If it's anything like Enix's other RPG's, I'll hate it. They have that tiny text with the ugly font, all those stats that mean almost nothing, and all that level grinding and their crappy presentations and lazy animations...

Where could I see a decent video of the game's play? I'd also like to know if there are cutscenes and voice acting. I'm a sucker for games that have:

- voice acting

- cutscenes

- a good story

- some adorable character

- 3D

And that's one of the main reasons I'm dieing to get Professor Layton. Jeepus, the last time I got a DS game was way back in July or August.

3D thing: I just enjoy games with smooth, 3D graphics. Not crap like Mario Galaxy or ACCF with the REALLY smooth graphics and the high frame rate that scream "We want your money!"
Well, I like smooth 3D graphics as in LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Triolgy and Super Mario 64 (both for the DS). I DON'T like when it's so smooth that it has no visible pixels, and the frame rate is very high. I can't stand games like that, and they just scream "We want your money!"

I don't like RD because it gets old fast. The difficulty is extremely unbalanced, too, and the whole thing is just bland the whole way through. The cutscenes are short and rare, and the voice acting sucks balls. Big, giant, hairy, TLS balls.

1. No, those games scream "We want your money and absolutely nothing else!"

2. Why would I want big hairy balls?

Above post.

Quote'd for truth.