Novel adaptation?

Emperor Hardin

Anyone else think its a little odd that Gordin is older then Marth and they list the period between book 1 and 2 as 3 years, I thought it was 5?

But the oddest one is Ryan listed as age 17! I mean look at the guy.

http://serenesforest.net/media/fe3illust/Raian.jpg

That has to be wrong!

Edited by Delsait

Anyone else think its a little odd that Gordin is older then Marth and they list the period between book 1 and 2 as 3 years, I thought it was 5?

Gordon being a year older than Marth doesn't seem very unusual to me. I always thought they looked about the same age. Same thing with the three year time gap. I don't believe I've ever read anything about a five year gap. Some of the ages do seem rather unusual, though. Ricardo being 23 or older, for example.

I think I can safely move this to the NES/SNES board since we're talking about characters that appear only in Mystery of the Emblem.

Gordon being a year older than Marth doesn't seem very unusual to me. I always thought they looked about the same age. Same thing with the three year time gap. I don't believe I've ever read anything about a five year gap. Some of the ages do seem rather unusual, though. Ricardo being 23 or older, for example.

I think I can safely move this to the NES/SNES board since we're talking about characters that appear only in Mystery of the Emblem.

Well the introduction of Book 2 says five long years have passed. Thats were I got that impression.

I think they meant five years between the start and end of the War of Darkness (600-605). In the same intro, it states:

One year after the end of the war with Durhua

So, it's obvious things aren't so simple.

Although shouldn't it be 2 years after (since the War of Heroes begins in 607 according to two semi-independent timelines)?

Edited by VincentASM

While looking on the site I found this.

http://serenesforest.net/general/age.html

There was a novel adaptation of fire Emblem! Anyone got any info on it.

I figure they meant the graphic novel/manga version of the game, not an actually novel itself.

And Ryan looks about 12 or 13 in his artwork. Bullshit he's 17!