Is it okay?

Deity

Is it okay for some fool to tell someone here in the forest by pm that they should leave? Because I just found out I had a message titled "Just Leave"

Here is the original quote: "Look, no one likes you, and I mean no one, I am on the chat all the time and I hear it, no one likes you, you say stupid and crazy things so just go, it will be better for you." ~DoomDragon

Imo, I dont think anyone has the right to do that. To begin with, Doom, you fail to understand something, well, anything for that matter. Serenes Forest does not belong to you. You are just a regular member here, so I advice you something. Log in, do what you are here to do, post your crappy siggies for people to see and then leave, but let the rest of us do what we come here to do. I dont think your opinion on telling others to leave counts much anyway. You make me laugh, you pathetic fool.

At least I have been acting sorta sarcastic lately, but I dont lower myself to your level and tell people to leave.

Is it okay for some fool to tell someone here in the forest by pm that they should leave? Because I just found out I had a message titled "Just Leave"

Here is the original quote: "Look, no one likes you, and I mean no one, I am on the chat all the time and I hear it, no one likes you, you say stupid and crazy things so just go, it will be better for you." ~DoomDragon

Imo, I dont think anyone has the right to do that. To begin with, Doom, you fail to understand something, well, anything for that matter. Serenes Forest does not belong to you. You are just a regular member here, so I advice you something. Log in, do what you are here to do, post your crappy siggies for people to see and then leave, but let the rest of us do what we come here to do. I dont think your opinion on telling others to leave counts much anyway. You make me laugh, you pathetic fool.

At least I have been acting sorta sarcastic lately, but I dont lower myself to your level and tell people to leave.

Ever heard the phrase "Reap what you have sown"?