Small Question about Fin

Herr Wozzeck

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would have left with Cuan and Ethlin right before chapter 4 anyway.

Oh, really? All of my anger towards Eltoshen just evaporated. :o

But even then, leveling him will be a bit tough, as he 'died' as a level 12 Lance Knight...

But even then, leveling him will be a bit tough, as he 'died' as a level 12 Lance Knight...

D:

TOUGH indeed. Not to mention that he needs to protect another 2 units. >_>

D:

TOUGH indeed. Not to mention that he needs to protect another 2 units. >_>

Oh shit, Fin comes like Dew and Aideen do when he returns in the second generation? HALP!

I feel sad for Eltoshen instead. ;_;

Because he gets his head lopped off after you talk to him with Lachesis, or...?

Oh shit, Fin comes like Dew and Aideen do when he returns in the second generation? HALP!

Kind of?

Because he gets his head lopped off after you talk to him with Lachesis, or...?

It's sad that Elto is died. ._.

Kind of?

So they don't have a whole crapton of enemies on their trail, then? That's fine.

Yeah, especially when he didn't have it coming. Shagaal deserves to boil in a river of blood for all eternity, I tell you!

Yes, battling Eltoshan and the cross knights is the toughest battle in the first Gen. Reptor is easy, cuz he can be silenced. Eltoshian can be easily dealt with the Knight Killer+Skill Ring weapon given to Sigurd. Besides fighting him won't get you the Earth Sword anyway.

I feel sad for Eltoshen instead. ;_;
Kind of?

Sad that he fights for his country against his best friend for the worst reason. And dies.

All thanks to Shagall. Every time that you get a glimpse at his face, you just want to smash it in.

Yes, battling Eltoshan and the cross knights is the toughest battle in the first Gen. Reptor is easy, cuz he can be silenced. Eltoshian can be easily dealt with the Knight Killer+Skill Ring weapon given to Sigurd. Besides fighting him won't get you the Earth Sword anyway.

And seeing as how I'm incapable at reaching villages in time since I like to barricade shit, I probably missed the Knight Killer.

That, and I think I left my silence staff with Diadora. Bad idea, yes?

All thanks to Shagall. Every time that you get a glimpse at his face, you just want to smash it in.

Not only is he ugly, but he's a stubborn bastard as well. The whole 'stubborn bastard' part is what really gets on my nerves. And the worst part had to be that he has a fucking fire tome for an indirect attack weapon in that chapter (which I completely did not expect given how I'm more used to the GBA FE's than the console FE's), and that Jamka and Midir couldn't hit him very well. Ah well. At least Levin and Azel don't take too much damage from Bolganone...

Right. Instead, they have a crapton of enemies charging them.

But that's the same thing...

It probably won't be too bad, though. I mean, it's not like Aideen and Dew where the one can't attack and the other attacks for one hitpoint per enemy. And it's not like Ira's right there ready to kill you.

And seeing as how I'm incapable at reaching villages in time since I like to barricade shit, I probably missed the Knight Killer.

You get Knight Killer from a boss named Zain or Zein in Chapter 2. Near Agusty Castle.

That, and I think I left my silence staff with Diadora. Bad idea, yes?

Honestly, I don't know. I never left anything on Diadora, as I always make her sell everything she has and give the money to Sigurd.

Not only is he ugly, but he's a stubborn bastard as well. The whole 'stubborn bastard' part is what really gets on my nerves. And the worst part had to be that he has a fucking fire tome for an indirect attack weapon in that chapter (which I completely did not expect given how I'm more used to the GBA FE's than the console FE's), and that Jamka and Midir couldn't hit him very well. Ah well. At least Levin and Azel don't take too much damage from Bolganone...

Welcome to the world of Jugdral. Where there as some unbelievably overpowered classes.

I see you already make an acquaintance with Baron class. And hopefully with Master Knight too.

Wait for the Emperor though.

But that's the same thing...

It probably won't be too bad, though. I mean, it's not like Aideen and Dew where the one can't attack and the other attacks for one hitpoint per enemy. And it's not like Ira's right there ready to kill you.

Do not worry too much. Finn can handle them just fine. They are weak after all.

Hell, I managed to kill them with Leaf and Nanna only, without Finn's help.

Edited by Fury

Just have Leaf inherit some good stuff, make use of the terrain and he's capable of soloing the armor knights.

Light Sword is good enough in my opinion, though it's even better to have a backup sword here.

You get Knight Killer from a boss named Zain or Zein in Chapter 2. Near Agusty Castle.

Oh. I think one of my other characters that can't use it might have it then. (Probably Lex, even though I forget who I killed that bastard with...) And as for the Skill Ring, it's on Ira.

Honestly, I don't know. I never left anything on Diadora, as I always make her sell everything she has and give the money to Sigurd.

Honestly, if I wasn't checking the Forest every so often, Manfloy kidnapping Diadora would have jumped out at me and I would have had no way to go back to before then...

Welcome to the world of Jugdral. Where there as some unbelievably overpowered classes.

I see you already make an acquaintance with Baron class. And hopefully with Master Knight too.

Wait for the Emperor though.

Oh, boy... That doesn't seem to be a good sign... :blink:

Do not worry too much. Fin can handle them just fine. They are weak after all.

Hell, I managed to kill them with Leaf and Nanna only, without Finn's help.

Well then, so much the better. :D

Oh. I think one of my other characters that can't use it might have it then. (Probably Lex, even though I forget who I killed that bastard with...) And as for the Skill Ring, it's on Ira.

Knight Killer is a trash in this game, IMO. I won't bother with them. And Skill Ring is indeed perfect for Ayra.

Oh, boy... That doesn't seem to be a good sign... :blink:

There is only one Emperor in this game (unless you count the Arena), so no biggie. And it's still a loooooooooong way to go before you meet him.

Well then, so much the better. :D

They are easy. Believe me.

There is only one Emperor in this game (unless you count the Arena), so no biggie. And it's still a loooooooooong way to go before you meet him.

That's comforting. Please tell me he doesn't have one of every weapon in the game.

That's comforting. Please tell me he doesn't have one of every weapon in the game.

He can use all A rank weapons, except for Light and Dark magics.

But he only has two weapons actually, a SilverXL and.......

A Holy Weapon, magic one.