Herr Wozzeck

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha... good luck, and just don't even try sending a Holsety wielder after

him

. Resistance is your best shot.

I'm guessing somebody of the Tordo line would be in better hands to get said Emperor?

Spoiler tags were unneeded, as from the fact that the class' name is a masculine title implies it's a he.

Uh...is it just me or did anybody else find

Alvis

to be really easy to beat?

I just sent in Aless with the Mistoltin to do a critical, and Sigurd finished him off with the Tyrfing. o-O

I'm guessing somebody of the Tordo line would be in better hands to get said Emperor?

Spoiler tags were unneeded, as from the fact that the class' name is a masculine title implies it's a he.

No, Tordo is useless in Res, just high skill. Don't use any magic users against him, not only is his Mag maxed out, his tome gives him +10 magic. It's a fight only Sigurd can fight with some help of Eltoshan. :(

No, Tordo is useless in Res, just high skill. Don't use any magic users against him, not only is his Mag maxed out, his tome gives him +10 magic. It's a fight only Sigurd can fight with some help of Eltoshan. :(

Ah. I see how thing work.

I'm tempted to ask if you need to kill said Emperor with this weapon that apparently comes from the Chalpy line or else he'll keep coming back to life like Ashera in FE10, but as I'm only about to conquer Thove right now (and taking the path that involves wasting the highest amount of turns possible, apparently) I won't.

Ah. I see how thing work.

I'm tempted to ask if you need to kill said Emperor with this weapon that apparently comes from the Chalpy line or else he'll keep coming back to life like Ashera in FE10, but as I'm only about to conquer Thove right now (and taking the path that involves wasting the highest amount of turns possible, apparently) I won't.

Maxed Magic + Tome's Might + Another +10 bonus + ??%

Ha, I went over the mountains too on my first playthrough. Said weapon from Chalphys is broken. Completely and utterly broken in the most metaphoric

and literal

sense.

You can kill this Emperor with anyone, but most likely with Person With Chalphys Holy Sword.

Edited by Azel

Said weapon from Chalphys is broken. Completely and utterly broken in the most metaphoric

and literal

sense.

How is that a spoiler it comes in the same form in the the same form is that a spoiler?

Ha, I went over the mountains too on my first playthrough.

I meant more along the lines of sending a squad over to conquer Thove and another to guard the bridge to Silesia once Sigurd conquers Thove. Also, not conquering Thove until everybody is in said blockade, and then having Sigurd join on his own time. That, and I didn't realize Dew would be necessary until that crazy bastard who owns Thove cranked up the drawbridge and I checked a walkthrough to find that I did need Dew there. I do crazy shit when I get paranoid.

What happens if Dew is dead, Claudes Valkrie staff is broken and he can't afford a weapon to gain money in the arena, and has no lover is the game beatable? I've been wondering this for a while.

What happens if Dew is dead, Claudes Valkrie staff is broken and he can't afford a weapon to gain money in the arena, and has no lover is the game beatable? I've been wondering this for a while.

Villages?

So the game becomes unbeatable without a PAR?

PAR means pro action replay right?

Not really. That's mean you need to be more be careful on using your units, since there will be no Valkyrie Staff at all.

Just make sure no one is dead, and you will be fine.

Yes, PAR is Pro Action Replay.

Sigurd can lower the bridge?

Last I checked, no.

I think someone misinterpreted my meaning here; usually, I just leave Dew in the home castle because I feel like it. That's really all I mean.

Sigurd can lower the bridge?

You don't have to lower the bridge, Sigurd could cross the hills. I actually didn't know the bridge could be lowered until maybe my fourth playthrough..

Just make him across the mountains, it's long but doable. In fact, I did this before because I don't know that Deu could lower the bridge. >_>