Small Question about Fin

Herr Wozzeck

Any promoted mounted unit can cross the mountains. Azel can as a Mage Knight, Mideel can as a Bow Knight, etc.

If I remember right, Adan is the exception here. Even when promoted, he can't cross mountains.

(Thus, the only way to make him go to Silesia and Zaxon Castle, if you're REALLY bent on making him battle there, is to Warp him to Silesia Castle once it's conquered).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make him across the mountains, it's long but doable. In fact, I did this before because I don't know that Deu could lower the bridge. >_>

Yeah. I was actually kind of peeved that Sigurd is the only horseback unit that can cross those mountains. (Fury doesn't count since she just flies over those things like it's nothing.) But honestly, I felt like I was going slow enough in all those forests; I don't think I would have been able to scale the mountains properly...

Yeah. I was actually kind of peeved that Sigurd is the only horseback unit that can cross those mountains. (Fury doesn't count since she just flies over those things like it's nothing.) But honestly, I felt like I was going slow enough in all those forests; I don't think I would have been able to scale the mountains properly...

Any promoted mounted unit can cross the mountains. Azel can as a Mage Knight, Mideel can as a Bow Knight, etc.

Edited by Fury

Oh, really then? That makes sense now (although Azel crossing mountains as a Mage Knight is kind of redundant as he can cross those mountains anyway...)

Yeah. I was actually kind of peeved that Sigurd is the only horseback unit that can cross those mountains.

It's already been said that it's any promoted unit can cross the mountains. Even if Sigurd was the only one on horseback that could cross the mountains he would have to if Dew is dead and can't be revived.