Anyone have SC4 for PS3

Doom103

/facepaaaaaaalm

Internet tough guy at his best.

No wonder he got a 360

I have a ps3 as well. I can afford just about anything, my brother and I are rich. I just dont want two same games.^^

I have a ps3 as well. I can afford just about anything, my brother and I are rich. I just dont want two same games.^^

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl. Just lawl. I mean, are you seriously not trolling? Seriously? Are you this much of a socially incompetent fool?

OH BOY SIR, PLEASE SERVE ME MORE! I AM YOUR BITCH AND YOU ARE SO CLEVER AND WITTY! PLEASE LET ME FEEL YOUR WRATH AGAIN!

Just shut your lame mouth off. You are starting to annoy me, bitch.

Good lord, you, annoyed? IMPOSSIBLE I SAY! That was clearly not my intention at all!

You make me sick, you pathetic loser.

Hope I dont get warned for calling this little shit a loser, since other members here go as far as to using other words.

You make me sick, you pathetic loser.

Hope I dont get warned for calling this little shit a loser, since other members here go as far as to using other words.

Well, maybe you'll vomit so much that all your retard vile will be gone, and then you can become a normal, functioning Human Being.

Well, maybe you'll vomit so much that all your retard vile will be gone, and then you can become a normal, functioning Human Being.

Save your sermons, assclown, whatever you are. I dont need lectures, much less those coming from pathetic 12 year olds like you.

Save your sermons, assclown, whatever you are. I dont need lectures, much less those coming from pathetic 12 year olds like you.

I actually am an assclown, you are remarkably clairvoyant! I enjoy entertaining children and wearing creepy make up from inside the anuses of various members of society!