BlueRose95 gallery

BlueRose95

Hi everyone ! This is late in France XD

Okay ready for some creeeeeppyyyy fanart by a fangirl which can't draw and colo at all ? XD

I know there are horrible but i am not a artist, just a amator :P but i will do sometimes request

there but not in order .

1 : celicemv7.th.jpg 2: original2hj4.th.jpg 3: limstellarq8.th.jpg

4 : chainymarthrs6.th.jpg 5: marthgc1.th.jpg 6: marthcrayonge8.th.jpg

1: Celice done 12/23/08 : The drawing is strange, if you find out the thing that strange tell me please.

2: Original Girl for a comission (done on december) : Really fun to draw the dress but the backgroung >_>

3: Limstella done 11/4/08: Love Limstella ! But hate my art lol

4: Cheine and Marth (NOT XANE!!) i will finish this comic soon (i will translate to english later lol )

5: Marth 10/18/08 : Clothes design by my friend, art by me .

6: Marth again 12/09/08: i was at middle of my dissertation exam XD

Oh weeelll sleepy good night !

Edited by BlueRose95

Your stuff is very nicely done the linework in your last piece is quite interesting. Also your coloring skills are good. I'm looking forward to seeing more of you work. ;)

• 1 month later...

Well there some new drawing, i was very busy with my exam for medecine school ...

Oh yes, thank you, guys, you know if you keep practising drawing you'll be really good ! I draw since Kindergarden, this is only about 14 years old i draw ....not so bad lol

-B&W character form FE1 manga only, I am not sure about his name : Kurausu (?)

I kinda like him 'cause he can have a really childish expression but in reality he's really sadistic lol :

kurausucr2.th.jpg

-B&W Julian and Ricard hug ~ Ricard really likes his "Oniichan"

I mixed Julian TGC design with New Shadow Dragon and finally with the manga

ricardjuliansmall.th.jpg

-My new style of coloring with some FE:Holy war characters, yeaaahh !! My scanner MURDERS MY COLORING AAHHHH !! *die*

Also I HATE COLORING RED AND YELLOW !!! Plus the result is horrible (sorry Noish, Azel and Oifey for destruying you!!)

And the game is so...so....I have NEVER undestood which couple I have to do T_T !!

fe4characscx1.th.jpg

-B&W again: Nergal's main morphs : Ephidel/Limstella/Sonia

Since Ephidel FABULOUS artwork where you can see ANYTHINg =_= I give him some personal clothes myself...Sonia hand is messing, too lazy to draw it lol, Limstella is always a pain to draw, it had to be emotionless even in its eyes ...

morphs2.th.jpg

I want to draw Ike ....Why is he so hard to draw >_> ?

Good day everyone !

Edited by BlueRose95

-B&W Julian and Ricard hug ~ Ricard really likes his "Onicchan"

-My new style of coloring with some Seisen no Fuku characters, yeaaahh !! My scanner MURDERS MY COLORING AAHHHH !!

It's "oniichan". And what the hell is "Seisen no Fuku"?