I'm about to replay sacred stones....

Assuming my Seth is viable at that point, I always try to get him to do it.

That's not a bad choice either. Payback, as it's called.

Honestly, I like Seth. He's not a Jeigan! He's just a regular ol' cavalier that got promoted a bit too early and didn't choose the right class.

The fact no one sucks is one of the reasons I like Sacred Stones. Makes each playthrough feel a little different.

How is Knoll terrible? Bad luck isn't indicative of a bad character. Make him a summoner and he's pretty handy. He's got pretty good XP and one of the better magic gains in the game.

Granted, Bishops > other mages inside of Sacred Stones, but he's not an unplayable unit.

Hey, Knoll is the only terrible character in the game.

Ditto. With his low luck he gets criticaled a lot. And he comes with 2 defense which makes it even worse

I guess I never found Knoll that difficult to use. Of course, he was also a summoner for me, so I whored out his summons to gain him experience in parts where it was too risky for him to run in.

As I think is pretty apparent by now, I like tanking with hulks and pew pewing magic from behind my ranks.

I guess I never found Knoll that difficult to use. Of course, he was also a summoner for me, so I whored out his summons to gain him experience in parts where it was too risky for him to run in.

As I think is pretty apparent by now, I like tanking with hulks and pew pewing magic from behind my ranks.

yeah, i think we've ALL noticed

That is a vile thing to do to him.

not really. He'll end up killing himself, so I'm only protecting him

Nah, he sucks. Don't bother.

I knew you'd see it my way

Archived