New name

uguu

@Sapphirox: Perfect. My plan is being set in stone. Now to piss off everyone who believes in god and that stupid "don't use the word god in vain or I'll eat your soul" thing.

Sorry, I gotta say it, I didn't want to sound like a jerk but here goes:

Whether or not God exists or not, someone like you using his name is beyond stupidity. In a way I feel sorry for you. But, God will make his own judgement on you I'm sure.

Sorry about that last line. All this talk about Deathnote has gotten me in this odd mood.

I don't care if I face god's judgement (even though he doesn't exist, I believe) as long as I have fun doing it.

Sorry, I gotta say it, I didn't want to sound like a jerk but here goes:

Whether or not God exists or not, someone like you using his name is beyond stupidity. In a way I feel sorry for you. But, God will make his own judgement on you I'm sure.

Sorry about that last line. All this talk about Deathnote has gotten me in this odd mood.

There's no God, only Kira...

I don't care if I face god's judgement (even though he doesn't exist, I believe) as long as I have fun doing it.

eh. I can live with that. (Though I do believe in God for my own reasons, I'll respect your wish to do otherwise) I'm still gonna call ya Hikarusa.

K, fine. Even if I don't go to heaven when I die (even though I don't believe it exists, there's always that chance) I'll just, like, rise up from the ground as a ghost and go haunt some random idiots or something. I dunno.

-hits head on wall-

-contemplates praying for Hikarusa's reform-

-leaves him to rot-

-contemplates what to do about Bianchi-

-settles on letting Vincent deal with that-

Seriously, it's really offensive, not for the taking the Lord's name in vain thing but for the actual implications of calling yourself that. How does Vincent let those things slide?

Seriously, it's really offensive, not for the taking the Lord's name in vain thing but for the actual implications of calling yourself that. How does Vincent let those things slide?

Maybe there's too much to mod in this place...

It really is getting offensive. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and beliefs, but this is a little too far.