What Pairings are the Most Fitting Pairings In Your

FionordeQuester

In my case, it was...

AideenXJamka: Azel seems like he should be with Tiltyu, which leaves Midir and Jamka both likely suitors to Aideen. Midir has served her faithfully and is a faithful servant, while Jamka seems madly in love with her. Ima take Jamka to be the more appropriate suitor, just because his signs of love are more obvious, and also for another reason I'll discuss in Bridgett and Midir.

AiraXHolyn: I frankly have a very hard time imagining a more fitting pairing. Just what else is there, Lex?! Not only does he not seem as fitting as Holyn, but if that were the case, then Johalva and Johan falling in love with Lakche would be just plain....wrong....

Anyways though, look at what Holyn says in their conversation! According to him, hes been in love with her ever since hes been a kid, count in the fact that they are both swordsmen and Odo blood nobles and I think this is one of the most obviously implied pairings in the game.

LachesisXBeowulf: Because the only other people she has a lovers conversation with are Noish and Dew. Are those two seriously people that she would actually be interested in? At least Beowulf actually took the time to serve as her trainer, add in the fact that they seem to have had a semi-canon son in FE5, and that's who seems to be her mate.

Now, I always found this a bit weird. You heard what Lachesis said "I need a man as noble as my brother...sigh...that's why I'll never marry...". So, why Beowulf? In case she hasn't noticed, he isn't exactly the kind of guy one would call noble, but whatever.

Oh, and what about her canon relationship with Fin? Easy, Beowulf died in the battle of Barhara and she was single again when she met Fin. And their bastard son was kidnapped, just like Delmud was. Easy.

SlyviaXClaude: I used to like this pairing, plotwise and gameplay wise, but ever since I found out that it was heavily implied that they are actually brother and sister, I still like it for it's benefits (Valkyrie Staff FTW!!), but I really don't like it plotwise now because, that's way too much incest! I can be fine with Aira and Holyn, but this is too much. Still, this is a most appropriate pairing, and also, since Corple is a priest, Claude would be the most obvious father. Sigh...so, this is still the most fitting pairing...it stinks though...

FuryXLevin: It's pretty obvious that they're meant for each other. Not so much because of Furys secret crush and from the fact that Levin doesn't like Sylvia very much, and not so much that those two are the only ones with a lovers conversation for him, but because in chapter 4, after Silesia is conquered, the two can actually talk to each other for the reward of 290 lover points!! Sylvia, on the other hand, doesn't have a single conversation with Levin for the whole game! Maybe the word "obvious" is a bit presumptious, but I can't really think of a better way to start my paragraph, so it's staying.

BridgettXMidir: Bridgett has three different fathers to choose from, Alec, Jamka, and Midir. Jamka is immediately out, and Midir wins because of this. He's the only one who can have a love point boosting conversation with Bridgett, which makes them even more likely.

This has always kind of annoyed me though. Bridgett is one of the most badass and tough characters in the army. So, out of all the possible choices in the army, out of all the eligable bachelors, why did she have to choose a wuss like Midir?!

Now, just look at Bridgett. She has a holy weapon, she was strong enough to be the leader of a gang of bloodthirsty pirates, and she was only a step below some of the most powerful enemies in all of the first generation!

Now look at Midir. Is he anywhere near capable of all that? Hell no, as a matter of fact, according to the story, HE COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE FRICKEN GANDOLF!! And that was with the castle advantage! So, just what attracted Bridgett to Midir, I have no idea...

TiltyuXAzel: Well, Azel seems to understand Tiltyu better than anyone else, plus he has a love boosting conversation where Claude doesn't. Tiltyu can only have a lovers conversation with one other person, which is Claude. They're both mages, they both have really rocky relationships with their family, and they've known each other since childhood, so it just seems like they should be with each other, ya know?

Edited by FionordeQuester

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You favorite pairings right?

Well, mine are...

Mideel/Edin - No contest (=P)

Finn/Lachesis - No contest

Azel/Tiltyu - I do like Levin/Tiltyu and Lex/Tiltyu, but Azel/Tiltyu is my greatest OTP

Deu/Bridget - Or maybe Holyn/Bridget

Holyn/Sylvia - Another choice is Deu/Sylvia

Lex/Ayra - No contest

Levin/Fury - Azel/Fury or Claude/Fury

but if that were the case, then Johalva and Johan falling in love with Lakche would be just plain....wrong....

and making two Odo'ers fall in love isn't?

You favorite pairings right?

Well, mine are...

Mideel/Edin - No contest (=P)

Finn/Lachesis - No contest

Azel/Tiltyu - I do like Levin/Tiltyu and Lex/Tiltyu, but Azel/Tiltyu is my greatest OTP

Deu/Bridget - Or maybe Holyn/Bridget

Holyn/Sylvia - Another choice is Deu/Sylvia

Lex/Ayra - No contest

Levin/Fury - Azel/Fury or Claude/Fury

These are my favorites too.

Azel/Lachesis is pretty fun too.

Holyn/Fin/Beowulf are pretty interchangeable fathers for me as well.

Edited by Clonez

Since most of my playthroughs were rather blind (without plot reading), these are going to be mostly gameplay-based.

Adean - Midayle or Jamka (if Arthur/Tinny aren't getting the Pursuit ring).

Ayra - Lex or Deu (exploitable with savestates); both result in high luck and/or defense, which Ayra lacks. Noish isn't bad either.

Lachesis - I dunno. Like, any with Pursuit. Or whatever. I pretty much only use her kids for Charisma, anyway.

Sylvia - Claude or Deetver. After trying various options, I've come to the conclusion that I either want Corple with Valk staff, or Laylea. I couldn't care less about Lynn, since dancers can't fight anyway (lol caps).

Fury - Levin. Claude is a very distant second place.

Bridget - Dew or Holyn. Jamka's skill growth is just too low.

Tiltyu - Lex, because I'm blinded by Wrath/Ambush. Azel isn't bad, though. I usually save Levin for Fury, however.

My favorites for battle are

Aideen/Azel - I don't care about Lester, so this works for me.

Aira/Lex - Most uber children EVAR. You really can't screw Aira's kids up, and Lex's stats compliment Aira's well.

Lachesis/Holyn - Not canon, but who could say no to THOSE stats? Delmud becomes his father on a horse, which is a good thing. Nanna works well as a fighter in this pairing.

Sylvia/anyone - I don't care about her kids.

Fury/Claude - Sety is incredible even without Holsety, and Fee becomes a fairly useful healer.

Tiltyu/Levin - Arthur becomes a beast with Holsety, and Tinny works well with Levin's skills.

Briggid/Jamka - Awesome skills. Faval becomes even more of a beast than both of his parents.

Edited by Geek

EdinXMidir - He joined the militia just to be closer to her, I might as well give her to him. Pursuit is nice.

AiraXJamuka - Same skills that Noish gives her minus critical (but it's a useless skill after 50 kills so...) plus continue.

LachesisXLex - Personalities clash? It would have been hilarious if they had conversations together? Elite and Charisma look alike? (Lex is always the best candidate for Pursuit. IMO?) It's her best pairing by far?

SylviaX Holyn or Deu (or Claude if I'm feeling lazy) - I flat out don't care about this woman, who ever's left over can have her. She might get Levin depending on whether or not I'm up for a few subs.

FuryXLevin (or Death) - I'd like it better if Mahnya was playable, then I could try out LevinXManhya XD? I like Hawk.

TiltyuXAzel - Pursuit plus Magic Growth.

BridgetX Holyn or Deu - Bargain plus Solar Hit, or Odo plus Lunar Hit. Choices, choices.

Edited by Azel

For battle:

Midayle/Adean: Mostly because the Hero Bow doesn't negate one of his skills. I also like to make someone else useful with the Pursuit Ring since I don't like Lester much to actually give him if I would've paired Adean with Jamka.

Noish/Ayra: The skills are just too fun.

Azel/Lachesis: Delmud makes an excellent Mageknight substitute (preferably with a Magic Ring) and Nanna can heal decently even with a Heal staff.

Levin/Sylvia: Mostly not to waste Holsety. Corpul's getting the Pursuit Ring here.

Claude/Fury: Fun pairing. Makes Fee extremely useful with a Libro staff.

Lex/Tiltyu: Consider that Arthur can get the Prayer Sword once you break it and that Tiltyu is getting the Prayer Ring from Arion. Now you have Wrath, Ambush AND Prayer ( and Elite too ) which makes an excellent combo.

Dew/Bridget: Mostly for some abuse with Faval and recreating Dew 2.0 with Patty. Also I find it funny that the youngest guy gets to get the oldest girl.

Without Pursuit or Luna, though. ;_;
I sold the Pursuit ring to Delmud, and Luna was never much of an addition, since so few of the children can make use of it. I know that it isn't the greatest pairing, but I like Holyn's stats more than I like Beowulf's, and Holyn passing his swords down is better than Fin losing his weapons. Pros and cons in all of her pairings.

I have used most of Lachesis's best pairings, and Holyn was the one I liked using the most.

Sure there would, I don't think the minor blood ever completely disappears. I mean, in all the pairings you have, none of the holy blood involved ever just disappears. From what I know, minor blood stays as minor blood and never goes away, no matter how much time passes.

Sure there would, I don't think the minor blood ever completely disappears. I mean, in all the pairings you have, none of the holy blood involved ever just disappears. From what I know, minor blood stays as minor blood and never goes away, no matter how much time passes.

Ishtar is the daughter of somebody with minor Fala (Hilda), and yet doesn't have minor Fala.

Really? And Ishtor didn't have holy blood of Fala either? And who's Hilda? Blume or Reptors wife?

Hilda is Blume's wife, Ishtar's and Ishtor's mother. She has Minor Fala, yet none of her children get it.

These are my favorites too.

Azel/Lachesis is pretty fun too.

Holyn/Fin/Beowulf are pretty interchangeable fathers for me as well.

Care to explain on how good that this pairing really is..I haven't tried this one?

Lex/Tiltyu: Consider that Arthur can get the Prayer Sword once you break it and that Tiltyu is getting the Prayer Ring from Arion. Now you have Wrath, Ambush AND Prayer ( and Elite too ) which makes an excellent combo.

Doesn't work. I've actually tried that. By giving any male character the Prayer sword after breaking it, equipping the broken weapon, and then repairing it. They actually cannot use the weapon.

Ishtar is the daughter of somebody with minor Fala (Hilda), and yet doesn't have minor Fala.

That is what's messed up about this. Why is that? I'm getting the feeling that Hilda is actually not her mother due to this reason.

Really? And Ishtor didn't have holy blood of Fala either? And who's Hilda? Blume or Reptors wife?

I'm guessing Repotors. She probably has amnesia as far as I know.

-----

AideenXAzel

You get the second best healer in the game. She can use Elfire upon class change. Lenster may suck. Give him a Hero Bow+Power+Skill Rings to make him a good enough asset for this pairing.

AiraXLex

Both the children get high Power and Elite. This is probably her best pairing. Doing this pairing, their children can possibly promote by the end of Chapter 7.

LachesisXAlec

Both of the children will inherit Pursuit and Awareness. Doing this pairing will allow the children to stand by Julius' domain, without getting critted by the Meteors.

SylviaXNobody

I really don't like to pair up Sylvia. It really is recommended in most cases not to pair her up with anyone. By not pairing, or killing her, you will get a Dancer (Laylea) who gets a skill Charisma that is actually more useful than Prayer, which is what Leen would have. Also I would take a better looking Dancer (Laylea) over Leen. You also will get the Magic Sword and Berserk Staff anyway. If for any reason to pair up Sylvia with anyone..it is for Claude, so that Corple would inherit the Valkyrie Staff. But in most cases, pair her up with nobody.

LevinXTiltyu

Probably my most favorite pairing in the game. The children both will inherit Continue, Wrath, and Critical. Meaning that they can critical without having to have half of their life taken just to get Wrath to activate. And that you get Holsety earliest than with any other pairing. Tinny can also use Tornado upon class change and get a +5 Magic boost in Chapter 10 by getting her to talk to Celice after conquering the third castle.

BriggidXHolyn

Patty will actually get a skill that will actually be most useful for her, since Thieves cannot damage as well as every other meleee unit. Aira's kids do not need Moonlight Hit. Their children will be overpowered anyway with nearly every pairing in the game, and that Patty actually will become best with this pairing, High HP, High Def, and Moonlight Hit. Give her the Defense Sword, and watch her become a h4x Thief.

FuryXClaude

This is my second most favorite pairing in the game. Upon class cange Fee will be able to use almost any staff in the game. She doesn't grow more than average magic at best. Give her Libro,Rest,Recover, and a Magic Ring to make her the best healer in the game. Plus the children will Max out in Luck due to having minor Blagi blood anyways.

As for all that I've stated, this is the pairing team that I would recommend most.

Edited by Lenneth

Care to explain on how good that this pairing really is..I haven't tried this one?

Azel/Lachesis? Nanna will be able to become a real healer now, and Delmud is pretty destructive with magic sword.

That is what's messed up about this. Why is that? I'm getting the feeling that Hilda is actually not her mother due to this reason.

I believe Ishtar is Hilda's daughter...

After all Blume only has one wife, right?

I'm guessing Repotors. She probably has amnesia as far as I know.

No. Not Leptor's, Blume's.

Azel/Lachesis? Nanna will be able to become a real healer now, and Delmud is pretty destructive with magic sword.

I believe Ishtar is Hilda's daughter...

After all Blume only has one wife, right?

No. Not Leptor's, Blume's.

Know what skills that the children will inherit?

Blume can't be Hilda's husband. Reptor has to be her father. Hilda only betrayed Reptor, and done so, so that she could take the Freeji throne, and I'm sure that she took his kids, too. Ishtor doesn't have any Fala blood either.