Reoccuring themes

luigi bros

I can think of two: The desert bandits and prepremoted sniper

The bandits:

FE6:Rose and Maggie

FE7:Paul and Jasmine

FE10:Pain and Agony

I'v noticed that in most of the games there is a blonde prepromoted sniper who comes with a silver bow they are:

FE1:George

FE3:George

FE4:Brigid

FE6:Klein

FE7:Louise

FE8:He's not blonde but Innes

FE11:Jeorge

I don't know if these are too general though

Edited by luigi bros

I think there's a page on this already, and the ones you've listed are the generic ones that weren't added onto the list. :o

I know

So are it would only be there if say Paul appeared in multiable games?

Is this a reoccuring theme?

The Black Knight

FE1:Black Knight Camus

FE3:Black Knight Camus

FE4:Aless was a black knight

FE9:The Black Knight one of Daein's 4 riders

FE10:The Black Knight one of Daein's 4 riders

FE11:Black Knight Camus

Edited by luigi bros

Not really sure.

But cross Eltoshan from the list, Eltoshan is known as the Lion King, not Black Knight, IIRC.

Black Knight belongs to Ares only.

I would come the Black Knight as a theme, I suppose.

For my own recurring themes page, I tried to pick the really obvious ones that aren't debatable at all. Like, you can't say Anna hasn't been in every game sans Gaiden.

Whereas, for example, some people might argue that the Black Knight is actually the Dark Knight (in the Japanese version), so he's not part of the theme.

The Black Knight's name in the Japanese version was The Dark Knight. I'm also thinking he's not a Black Knight, like Camus and Aless, because he's not riding a horse.

However, Black and Dark are very similar, so you could easily argue that the BK fits in the theme.

Also The Black Knight from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn is one of the four RIDERS so that would mean he's on a horse.

Edited by luigi bros

Also The Black Knight from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn is one of the four RIDERS so that would mean he's on a horse.

Er, BK is walking, not riding. He only has Warp Powder and not a horse/wyvern.

And as for the sniper....

Bridget doesn't come with Silver Bow, she gets Steel Bow instead.
Edited by Fury

It's just a name, I think. Like Bern's Wyvern Generals in FE6- only one of them actually rides a Wyvern. I'm talking about in battle, since almost anyone can ride a horse ^^;;;

Thats true but I think it's a referance to the past like Kurthnaga has Kurth in is name like prince Kurth from Geaneology of the Holy War.

Thats true but I think it's a referance to the past like Kurthnaga has Kurth in is name like prince Kurth from Geaneology of the Holy War.

Not really. I don't think they have anything to do with each other.

Not really. I don't think they have anything to do with each other.

If you're referring to Kurthnaga, they don't have any similarities (besides both being princes), but their names do. I think that's the whole point of the reference really ^^;;;

Thats what I mean the Black Knight and Camus have no simalarities exept that they're both generals (not the class) and Camus rides a horse and the Black Knight is one of the four riders. Prince Kurth and Prince Kurthnaga have nothing in common other than what you said. Also Kurthnaga's name has two parts naga which as said on the website is equivalent to Narga and Kurth which again on the website is throwback to Genealogy of the Holy War. The Black Knight is one of the four riders. Two of the four riders actually ride a horse but I think the Black Knight is a throwback to Camus and Aless.