My dog tried to frame my cat...

Raven

The other night, during one of my nocturnal stunts, I went to get a drink, only to discover the dog had taken an almighty shit on the floor in the living room (it was too big to be the cat's...).

So anyway, it was cleaned etc. but earlier today (yesterday, then) there was a small piece of crap outside my bedroom door with litter tray stones on it. The dog had blatantly entered the cat's litter tray and "stolen" some of it's crap, and planned to frame him. Either that, or the dog wanted me to step on stoney cat shit.

*Sigh* Pets...

My cat loves me, and I love the cat. I think the dog is jealous.

dog and cat act rather different. My cat always wandering around my apartment, everywhere is his footprint while my dog just lay on his bed and sleep....

And I failed to teach my cat how to shit problaly....

Edited by Bad mood

Count yourself lucky man. My cat, Ziggy, she is stuck in guardian mode. She follows me everywhere staying a pretty constant 7 feet away staring. I mean she will perch on various things and just not move, try to be sneaky and just stick her head around corners and all of that. It's just kind of weird having a stalker for a pet, but she's so cute.

Edited by Death

How does a dog "steal" crap? :x

He doesn't exactly use his paws... >_<

Count yourself lucky man. My cat, Ziggy, she is stuck in guardian mode. She follows me everywhere staying a pretty constant 7 feet away staring. I mean she will perch on various things and just not move, try to be sneaky and just stick her head around corners and all of that. It's just kind of weird having a stalker for a pet, but she's so cute.

Haha, nice. My cat's awesome too. He's all black, with a small white patch on his chest, somewhat like Shadow the Hedgehog. And very sociable, unlike the dog who barks at even me coming down the stairs.

During Christmas dinner last night my sisters dog (a fucked up chihuahua) did something very close to her chair. She noticed it when she stepped in it. At first we thought he had puked it up, because it was so watery. After closer inspection we had to conclude it had come from the other end. Ah well, atleast he didn't try to eat it and lick us afterwards.

The cat hates everyone and has tried to kill me on several occasions.

The cat hates everyone and has tried to kill me on several occasions.

That's adorable <3

This probably doesn't count for anything, but I was in the shower when a neighbour walking his dog came to our house. My mum opened and I heard a freaky noise that sounded like the shower was going to blow. So I turned it off, but the noise didn't stop. Turned out it was the dog howling ._.

Cats>Dogs IMO

That isn't to say that dogs are bad, cats have more personality though.

And they aren't nearly as stupid.

Plus, a cat won't take you out into a blizzard just to piddle on a tree.

Plus, plus, ever seen Cujo?

._.

Like, lethal acid pee? Does that mean it's not the adorable claw-your-lungs-out death I hoped for? D=

The wetting my shoes thing is just to annoy me. And het master murder plan has a bit more finesse than that. No raw violence for my kitty cat. Her plan is to kill me by not moving. You see, my bedroom door is right across from the stairs. At night, she likes to sit somewhere between my door in de stairs, hoping that I will not notice her, trip, fall down the stairs and break my neck. Any nightly trip to the bathroom could be my last one.

I got my wife a puppy for Christmas. It was probably the dumbest thing I ever did.

They're cute for about 30 minutes. After that the pooping, peeing, barfing, chewing and barking starts.