Ba hump a bug.

Destiny Hero

Last night was horrible. I had my three baby cousins to keep under control/ At any given moment I'd have one tickling me, one pulling me and one humping my leg. At the party, all I got was gift cards and TWO Wii Wheel things (and I hate racing games). I couldn't sleep last night and my legs still hurt. Also, I have no musical talent whatsoever with my Ocarina. With my Naruto cards, I got a box, and only one of the Supers I pulled was useful; the others sucked. Then I got pants, boots, and gloves (none of which I'll be using), and a freaking telescope. What the hell am I gonna do with a telescope? I didn't ask for something expensive, so don't give it to me!

So here I am with 215 bucks to Gamestop and no good games to buy, and an ocarina that's going to slap me if I pick it up.

A prime example of why all I ask for is money for Christmas, sorry your holiday wasnt so happy.

Well, if I just ask for money, I won't be opening presents, or getting much money.

I would start returning shit and buying games.

Returning what and buying what?

I would return every single thing you don't want and just use the money gained to buy what you want, I don't know what you're into so I can't really give suggestions.

Well, returning things would make me a real jerk, so I'm not going to do that. I'll just, oh, I don't know, hide the wheels somewhere and hope everyone forgets about it, then I'll give it as a gift to someone else...

You can donate them.

The clothes? I got those from my parents. They'd be all like "OH MY GOD WE GOT THOSE FOR YOU NOW YOU WEAR THEM OR I'LL FIRE MY LAZARBEA-- BLEARGH!!!!!"

So that's out of the question, sadly.

you can get other things than games at gamestop. Get controllers or guidebooks, or movies (some sell them) or other accesories

Don't need controllers, guides are for queers, movies are boring. I'll probably get cards, but the only card game any GameStops have is probably YuGiOh.

So you just don't want the Wii Wheels? Sell them or give them to a friend as their Christmas present! ;D

Yeah, I'm thinking about that, but none of my friends like Mario Kart either.

Also, I have no musical talent whatsoever with my Ocarina.

Oh, well, maybe in that case, you could just, oh, I don't know,

RESEARCH SOME FUCKING FINGERINGS BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SHIT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO OPERATE!!!!!!

Mario Kart Wii is a joke. In fact, all of the MK games blow except for the DS one, but online play for it is horrid because of hacking everywhere.

I thought Double Dash was great. And yeah, DS does kick ass.

Edited by Herr Wozzeck

Oh, well, maybe in that case, you could just, oh, I don't know,

RESEARCH SOME FUCKING FINGERINGS BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SHIT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO OPERATE!!!!!!

I thought Double Dash was great. And yeah, DS does kick ass.

N64 was the best.

N64 was the best.

For the life of me, I was never able to figure out how powersliding worked in the N64 version.

That's what she said.

Who? Your mother?

This is why you listen to your parents when they tell you shit; that way, you don't waste money on shit you can't do! :angry: