deleting posts

luigi bros

There isn't.

However, if there's a desperate need, you can ask an admin or mod to delete a post for you. We're not really too bothered about accidental posts though, so you don't have to worry too much, I think ^^

Anyway, if you're wondering, the reason why deleting posts is disabled for members is because, for some reason, this forum doesn't keep records of member-deleted posts (even though it's supposed to).

I'm fairly sure I didn't miss anything, but it's definitely worth a try. So, sure, go ahead if you'd like.

However, I can't yet promise that we'll allow member-deletion of posts. That'll have to be settled separately ^^;;;

Edited by VincentASM

There hasn't been a problem, like you suggested, so far and I don't think there will be in the future either.

That said, I am looking into trying to get member-deleted posts working. However, no promises : o

It's getting worse I had asked if anyone wanted to do WI FI FEDS but I was doing a post somewere else. So I opened another window to check if someone answered me. Someone did so I commented about the match and it somehow ended up in another topic and I'm sure it was the the FEDS page I posted in.