Movies are trash these days.

Destiny Hero

Movies are trash these days. They really make America look like a country of shitbags. My brothers got Step Brothers and Tropic Thunder and they watched them. For some reason, the writers of those movies think that they need to include fuck, shit, and any other word they can think of in nearly every line possible. What the hell happened to the FCC or whoever the hell censors things?

And it's not just movies, too. Video games are full of trash now, too. The next generation of kids is going to be so horrible, they'd be better off dead.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Movies are trash these days. They really make America look like a country of shitbags. My brothers got Step Brothers and Tropic Thunder and they watched them. For some reason, the writers of those movies think that they need to include fuck, shit, and any other word they can think of in nearly every line possible. What the hell happened to the FCC or whoever the hell censors things?

And it's not just movies, too. Video games are full of trash now, too. The next generation of kids is going to be so horrible, they'd be better off dead.

THIS.

Someone move this to General. This is worth talking about.

Movies are trash these days. They really make America look like a country of shitbags.

If you think the problem is just American movies you need to broaden your horizons.

For some reason, the writers of those movies think that they need to include fuck, shit, and any other word they can think of in nearly every line possible.

Swear words are losing their power and becoming more normalized, hence more being needed for the same result. Words have only the amount of power that you give them, so that bothering you is really just a personal problem.

What the hell happened to the FCC or whoever the hell censors things?

They do not and have not had anything to do with censoring movies. Look into these things before you make these statements.

And it's not just movies, too. Video games are full of trash now, too.

The content of games is so varied I find it hard to take this complaint seriously, it sounds like you are singling out some popular games while ignoring the fact that there are thousands that are different.

The next generation of kids is going to be so horrible, they'd be better off dead.

It is up to the parent to make sure their kids do not watch violent video games or movies and think that it's okay to do that in real life. Don't blame the content, blame shitty parenting, because it IS the parents responsibility.

Depends.Pixar's best movie was released this year(Wall-E), and also The Dark Knight and Iron Man.

Although there were many shitfests.

I would say that today's cartoons are trash, really.

They're probably worse. Most of the stuff I find today is just... too soft >_>

Not only that, they're BORING

The only thing that I could watch is Avatar, really.

Not only that, they're BORING

The only thing that I could watch is Avatar, really.

Agreed. There's hardly any cartoon violence like in Tom & Jerry for example. It wouldn't surprise me if T&J would be considered PG-13 today <_<. It's difficult to find anything funny during the day... that's why I usually only watch South Park, Futurama and Adult Swim.

Edited by Levin

Agreed. There's hardly any cartoon violence like in Tom & Jerry for example. It wouldn't surprise me if T&J would be considered PG-13 today <_<. It's difficult to find anything funny during the day... that's why I usually only watch South Park, Futurama and Adult Swim.

They've done a T&J movie, not so long ago, with those same old things, and new stuff

GUESS WHAT, SUCKS MONKEY FUCKS, for real.

Just see the Nostalgia Critic review about that.

They've done a T&J movie, not so long ago, with those same old things, and new stuff

GUESS WHAT, SUCKS MONKEY FUCKS, for real.

Just see the Nostalgia Critic review about that.

I saw it, the movies are not much like the cartoon from what I've heard >_>. If the movie isn't like the cartoon, I'm not watching it.

I mean, it's a little bit, pays some tribute and stuff, but yeah.Musicals.Lots of them. T&J talking.Humans having major roles.

T&J ARE NOT ONLY FRIENDS, AS THEY HAVE A FREAKING DOG WITH SOME CRICKET AS A GAY PAL AS A MENTOR!

I'M NOT GOING TO PUT SPOILER TAG UNLESS SOMEONE HAVE THE MORBID CURIOSITY TO SEE THIS!

I mean, it's a little bit, pays some tribute and stuff, but yeah.Musicals.Lots of them. T&J talking.Humans having major roles.

T&J ARE NOT ONLY FRIENDS, AS THEY HAVE A FREAKING DOG WITH SOME CRICKET AS A GAY PAL AS A MENTOR!

I'M NOT GOING TO PUT SPOILER TAG UNLESS SOMEONE HAVE THE MORBID CURIOSITY TO SEE THIS!

Wow... they couldn't have made it any worse >_>.

Hmm I'm curious. D.Hero, what's your opinion on high school musical? it doesn't have any1 swearing so you must think it's good right?

The whole world is trash. First, we've got people trying to make our kids think the world is happy and safe. Then when they grow up, movies and shows everywhere are encouraging them to smoke and do drugs. Then, we've got the shittiest government in the world, which is entirely composed of contradictory cover-ups and lies.

Oh, c'mon, I'm 14 too, don't be that mean.

Seriously, I'm 14, nearly 15

You may as well just post your age on your profile now >_>.

And it's not just because of D.Hero's age, his posts often (if not always) prove Death's point.

Edited by Levin

I heard from someone I trust a lot more than DH (no offense) that Tropic Thunder was pretty good. Also, nothing wrong with a little swearing.

Also also, are you fucking nuts dude? ENCOURAGED to smoke and do drugs? More like have discouragement shoved down their throats at every possible moment. Besides, there are some soft drugs that will barely do a thing to you, so it's not like that's a problem.