Fallout 3

Cynthia

ah fall out is one of those games? where you first play it and you're like "Meh lame" but if you give it a second chance ur like "OMG NICE!" like i surprisingly did with tales of the abyss. yeah i sold my first copy of it :P

Yeah, after playing GTA and being able to kill any an all people with one accurate shot to the head, and then playing Fallout given only a crappy pistol and expected to be able to fight 20 guys who will take 4 blows to the head, not including all the times the game makes you miss, while you have extremely low ammo sorta makes it hard to adjust.

But once you get into it, learn how to appropriately level up your character and do some quests and earn money, the game because incredibly immersive. Even after you manage to beat all the quests, there's still reason to play simply because of all the hidden things in it.

EX: A crashed UFO with a one of a kind alien blaster right next to the corpse of an alien.

Plus they have no lack of DLC coming out. Or out.

The level cap is kinda low, but that'll change in April when the third DLC comes out.

Or if you have the PC version, whenever you please ._.

Be prepared to die several times before you get used to it

I never died in the vanilla game. It was damn easy >.> Once I finished the game, I restarted with one of those overhaul mods, like OOO for Oblivion. Fuck, I actually had to leech of random fire fights between merchants and raiders to get some weapons and experience. For a good ten levels and some, you're nigh shit. To the point where being evil actually helps out, in that you sometimes should raid that merchant for his equipment. It give the game a more sincere tone of desperateness, to the point where you will think of your survival.

Not to mention making radiation actually dangerous (no more swimming in the stuff), and food necessary (stimpacks are incredibly rare and expensive). It really benefits the game along with the drivable vehicles, custom weapons, factions, summoning air support to launch on Rivet City :333

yeah I died several times already against the damn super mutants. lyle, I actually went into that place I wasn't supposed to go into before I was level like 14, I am level 4 now lol

yeah I died several times already against the damn super mutants. lyle, I actually went into that place I wasn't supposed to go into before I was level like 14, I am level 4 now lol

Which place is that? There are a few places like that.

-The Citadel

-GNR

-The Mall

-Almost any of the other Vaults

-Raven Rock

And that's just to name a few.

Plus the difficulty is set depending on your level. EX: You won't randomly run into any Deathclaws before you're level 8. Only if you actually go looking for them. In which case, you deserve to get your head sliced off.

I just died from accidentally stepping on some mines or some other shit. Whenever I came to an enemy too tough for me I just ran. Halfway through the game I was strong enough to kill anybody.

Well ther you go. That's how the game plays. Really, all it's about is finding ammo and Health. If you find enough of that in proportion to the enemies that come after you, you'll be perfectly fine.