$300

Destiny Hero

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Super Paper Mario was trash. Complete trash and nothing else. I hated almost every single thing about the game. But wait, it's Paper Mario! It's a classic! All classics are good because they're awesome!

What, you hated it because it was challenging? Isn't that what games are supposed to be?

God, I'm almost afraid to know whether you actually like Big Rigs...

It's uber Japanese. It's a different kind of annoying than modern Japanese, it's just that ancient Japanese stuff gets humped to death a lot and it really annoys me because it's way too foreign. Not "odd" foreign, but the "annoying" kind.

Quit being so secluded and try something new. ._. You're missing out on a lot of great stuff, and who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it.

Also since you love Naruto so much there's a demon fox you have to fight called Ninetails, and an eight headed snake called Orochi. =P

Edited by Zephrion

Early next year a few good/decent games are coming out. STREET FIGHTER 4. But you don't have any of the more powerful systems. So.

358/2 days. Kingdom Hearts in general if you haven't played it.

Kingdom Farts is the most homo game in the world.

PSP with Dissidia.

PSP is fail.

Rock Band 2 is also of the fun.

I hate music games.

I'm going to get games today and all I have in mind is Layton.

Hey DH, what to you is not fail in the video game world. And I mean ANYTHING in the video game world. The music, graphics, consoles, games themselves, etc. Fucking hell, you must have ONE redeeming quality, right?

Hey DH, what to you is not fail in the video game world. And I mean ANYTHING in the video game world. The music, graphics, consoles, games themselves, etc. Fucking hell, you must have ONE redeeming quality, right?

"Not fail" is a creative game with smart developers. A game with good graphics (by good I mean the style and if you can tell what's happening), good, nonrepetitive gameplay, a good storyline (if there is one), and no annoying things about it. Games that I say aren't fail are things like Lock's Quest and Professor Layton.

"Not fail" is a creative game with smart developers. A game with good graphics (by good I mean the style and if you can tell what's happening), good, nonrepetitive gameplay, a good storyline (if there is one), and no annoying things about it. Games that I say aren't fail are things like Lock's Quest and Professor Layton.

You do know you just described pretty much the vast majority of video games to a T, right?

never heard of profesor layton.... but i've heard about lock's quest

So, two games.... that's pretty sad, even for you

never heard of profesor layton..
It's this one doozy of a brain teaser game, with a compelling storyline to boot. Professor Layton and his young assistant work together to solve a mystery surrounding an inheritance of some sort. It's part one of a trilogy, however.

never heard of profesor layton.... but i've heard about lock's quest

So, two games.... that's pretty sad, even for you

It's not like I've only ever enjoyed two games.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Well, twilight princess is all of those, except the story can be A LITTLE confusing at times, but that's based on perception

RE4 is this as well. I'm not 100% about the graphics being perfection because I never paid attention, but I know they're pretty good. You just have to get past the not-so-much blood and grow a pair for the scary stuff

Metroid Prime series are these as well. The stories might seem confusing, but they really aren't

As for the "annoying things about it", that's the part that's gonna erase 99% of good games you'll play

It's not like I've only ever enjoyed two games.

But still, with the exception of that "the annoying things about them" part, what games you described that you don't consider fail covers a lot of the list of video games. And when you say you hate games like FE: RD, or Super Mario Galaxy, has the lot of us thinking you're more of a casual gamer. That's why there's tutorials and practice. Think the game is "too hard"? Just work at it until you get better at it. Just because a game is hard doesn't mean isn't enjoyable. Heck, people like the challenge.

Edited by Staraptor

Casual games and games that DH considers "not fail" barely ever overlap. I suppose it's commendable that he's a casual gamer with standards. It's just that the reasons he bears for dismissing a whole lot of games could be perceived incredibly stupid >_>

Well, twilight princess is all of those, except the story can be A LITTLE confusing at times, but that's based on perception

RE4 is this as well. I'm not 100% about the graphics being perfection because I never paid attention, but I know they're pretty good. You just have to get past the not-so-much blood and grow a pair for the scary stuff

Metroid Prime series are these as well. The stories might seem confusing, but they really aren't

As for the "annoying things about it", that's the part that's gonna erase 99% of good games you'll play

Twilight Princess wasn't as good as everyone says it was. At least for me, it was one of those "get it, play it, get rid of it" games. I hate RE4 because it's nothing but a bloody game of killing zombies and whatnot. Metroid games also aren't that great either.

But still, with the exception of that "the annoying things about them" part, what games you described that you don't consider fail covers a lot of the list of video games. And when you say you hate games like FE: RD, or Super Mario Galaxy, has the lot of us thinking you're more of a casual gamer. That's why there's tutorials and practice. Think the game is "too hard"? Just work at it until you get better at it. Just because a game is hard doesn't mean isn't enjoyable. Heck, people like the challenge.

Super Mario Galaxy? That game was an absolute piece of shit. The controls don't work right and it has too many frustrating missions. Plus, it's more of a "ride" than it is an actual game.

Twilight Princess wasn't as good as everyone says it was. At least for me, it was one of those "get it, play it, get rid of it" games. I hate RE4 because it's nothing but a bloody game of killing zombies and whatnot. Metroid games also aren't that great either.

Super Mario Galaxy? That game was an absolute piece of shit. The controls don't work right and it has too many frustrating missions. Plus, it's more of a "ride" than it is an actual game.

TECHNICALLY, they're not even zombies. They've been injected with a parasite are being forced to attack you. And there's a lot more than shooting "zombies". You shoot wolves, monsters and even do some things unrelated to shooting living things. And there's not that much blood!!!! Seriously, there isn't as much blood as you're making it out to be

Plus, ADA IS FUCKING HOT!!!! Probably THE hottest video game character ever. That's right, maybe even higher than Mia and Fiora *gasp*