$300

Destiny Hero

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My screenname is from back when my favorite theme in YuGiOh was the Destiny Hero cards, and I went on NSider during that phase, and also made an email, so that's how it started. I'm also against having a bunch of different names, so I just stuck with it. There's only one place where I have a different name.

I haven't played or watched Yu-Gi-Oh in so long. I just stopped about halfway through whatever series had Marik and THE WINGED GOD OF RA in it.

The show was never good, and now it makes young people want to die. The game was also murdered months ago. To make a decent deck these days would costs thousands of dollars. It's ridiculous.

The Duelist Kingdom season was actually quite entertaining but it just died after that pretty much. The episode with that little girl who challenged Yugi and kept complaining about some broken blue eyes (Rebecca, I think?) was the last one I really paid any attention to.

Have to agree about the cards but I've never played it properly anyways. I mean I completely ignored the tribute stuff and just placed Dark Magician on the field and whatnot. Pity they would only sell for about £0.01 or something.

Learn to buy packs and not single cards. Trade with people online or in real life. That's what I do.

Buying packs would mean I'd have to spend money in bulk and wouldn't be guarunteed the only cards I need. Although the last pack I opened, I got a 1st edition Creator :rolleyes:

But I stopped playing once Genisis came out.

Final Fantasy 3 and 4 and you have enough money to buy a new system.

FF3 was horrid, and a complete eyesore, so I'm staying clear of FF4.

My friend has a very good deck and he payed a total of 0$ for it. You just have to know how to do it.

Things like TeleDAD and Lightsworns and stuff. But I don't even play the game any more so this is kind of pointless.

Things like TeleDAD and Lightsworns and stuff. But I don't even play the game any more so this is kind of pointless.

Neither one, actually. He uses random warriors and stuff. I use harpies and other wind monsters. It doesn't cost much if you know what you're doing.

Wait, why is this topic still here? There's no point in more people suggesting things just to be shot down again.