Wallace or Geitz?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Wallace or Geitz?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer?

• Wallace
    • Geitz

^yes there is...if you play Lyn "hard" mode, you dont have a forced promotion of Wallace...i always play that because i used that knight crest for Kent or Sain...if one does this, it renders Wallace even more useless than he is originally O_o

yes there is...if you play Lyn "hard" mode, you dont have a forced promotion of Wallace...

There's a way to skip Wallace's promotion on normal mode too. It's on the main site, if I'm not mistaken.

Wallace, if you promote him so he can have less dificulty on the map, is a waste of an item. If you choose to not let him use it, he's gonna die and you lose Ranks.

Geitz is easier to recruit, he actually does quite well by himself.And looks cooler.

How the hell does everyone fail to keep Wallace alive? He has 30 HP/15 Def at base level and 3 Elixirs at hand. The only thing on that map that can even remotely hurt him is that Sniper that you can kill on turn 2.

I don't really like either of them <_< they both have mediocre stats in my opinion and little room to grow, plus they're easily out-shined by the others in their class since I had often built up Oswin and Bartre by these chapters to the same or slightly higher levels; I don't really care for either of them and just let them die -or kill Geitz as an enemy in his case-

• 2 weeks later...