Thracia question

Robert

No, enemy Lenster armors will not attack NPC Lenster citizens.

However, enemy Lenster armors will attack NPC Lenster armors, and Xavier will attack NPC Lenster armors (i.e. don't let them get near Xavier becase they'll have to survive 4 shots from a Master Axe).

edit: lol Gustave

Edited by dondon151

They won't attack the civilians, but they will attack converted Lenster Armors. Xavier the kind General who cares about his men will not hesitate to kill them as they try to escape. :[

EDIT: Looks like I was a little too slow.

Edited by Gustave

If the NPC Armors die, that's fine, since they're only in the way and try to kill people who have to convert. It's those counterattacks killing unconverted ones you have to worry about.

If the NPC Armors die, that's fine, since they're only in the way and try to kill people who have to convert. It's those counterattacks killing unconverted ones you have to worry about.

But if any of them dead you won't be able to get Member Card.

Recruiting the dude is annoying enough. Who needs the Member Card to buy stat boosts for the last two chapters? They're all based on being lucky with the set-up and having high Mag people anyway.

Recruiting the dude is annoying enough. Who needs the Member Card to buy stat boosts for the last two chapters? They're all based on being lucky with the set-up and having high Mag people anyway.

It's always a good thing to have some stat boosts as backup. And Member Card enabled that possibility for you. While you might not think it's worthy, to me the card is a nice item to have.

But it's a matter of one's opinion of course.

Edited by Fury

I have a quick question of my own. Does anyone know what are the exact requirements for getting the Member Card? I still managed to get it even though one of the NPC armors died as he was escaping.

Can Leaf talk to a sleeping Xavier?

No. I tried that with no luck.

The only way I could ever get Xavier was to cheat by having Tina drink many Stamia Drinks and mod her Thief Stave to unlimited so she could steal from all the Armor Knight weapons.

Seriously, trying to get them is a test of your sanity.

Edited by King_Zephiel

No. I tried that with no luck.

The only way I could ever get Xavier was to cheat by having Tina drink many Stamia Drinks and mod her Thief Stave to unlimited so she could steal from all the Armor Knight weapons.

I tried a same thing once before. Well I don't steal all the weapons, only some of them, mainly Hammer.

The next thing I know they are sharing weapon, and the newly recruited NPC died.... >_>

You have to leave alive or capture all Lenster affiliated soldiers.

You can release any captured Lenster soldiers, however.

In my playthroughs, I always have Tina steal the Lenster Armors' weapons and from Xavier, then use the Repair staff on her Thief. They do trade amongst themselves, but not with the Freege soldiers.

The Freege ones are easy to get rid of anyway. They move first, helping with the luring, and alternatively you can steal a bunch of Meteor tomes during the course of the game and let Asvel + Lara rain down some pain on them.

The Freege ones are easy to get rid of anyway. They move first, helping with the luring, and alternatively you can steal a bunch of Meteor tomes during the course of the game and let Asvel + Lara rain down some pain on them.

But you need to reach A rank on Fire first. Isn't that a bit of pain? (I forgot if Asvel's Fire level growth fast or not. >_>)

It's not that hard if you use Fire throughout the game. It's slightly worse than Thunder though, and you have to buy it sometimes whereas Thunder can be stolen from enemy Mages. But the alternative is to go for A Thunder, and there's not really enough enemy Bolting tomes to kill all the Freeges with.

I don't think he could. Statused characters are generally unable to be recruited in most if not all FEs.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I used the sleep staff on his cronies. They can be turned even during sleep. I just use Thief staff on Xavier's weapons. I don't waste it, I have plenty left to steal from him. It was the most crucial item in that stage.