Your guilty pleasures

Defeatist Elitist

My guilty pleasure is writting a guide on flirting for guys, since girls are sooo complicated (actually, not really). It is guilty because it doesnt fit me at all. Funny thing is that I'm not much of a player, so my friends wonder how my guide got so accurate.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guilty pleasure is writting a guide on flirting for guys, since girls are sooo complicated (actually, not really). It is guilty because it doesnt fit me at all. Funny thing is that I'm not much of a player, so my friends wonder how my guide got so accurate.

Hey dude, I'm awesome at flirting too! I can give you advice on things to add! Here's one now:

"I must say madam, your bosoms are amongst the finest in the land!"

I've actually use that too, so you know it works!

They don't even sound that great IMO. Their guitarists sound talented on their recordings, but their music is too melodic and their drummer and vocalist both dig on the buttsecks a bit too much.

How can you have too much melody? <_<

I lied a little while back...when I was just over the age of 10, I caught episodes of Undressed (which was on late night on MTV) sometimes when I was home for the weekend...and that was where I learned about sex...it was my favorite show and now I'm watching the whole thing again until people get frickin' smart and release it on DVD (I must own it, it is my most favoritist show...yesh) heh, guilty `_`

>.> don't know why I brought this up, the show leaves me loose-lipped I guess... <.<

wait I figured it out, I'm guilty of liking a cliche', melodramatic sitcom, zomg shoot me!

Edited by Rhaan

• 2 weeks later...