Harken or Karel?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Harken. Just plain everything is awesome about him. Brave Sword, con to use stuff, great overall stats, good affinity, favorite class, useful, axes, looks cool, overall stronger than Karel...what's there not to love?

can you say Hammerne? that is really the only time I would find a use for the staff...I use mostly iron weapons, so I wouldn't have a reason to use a hammerne on anything...why didn't you trade him a weapon when you recruited him?

can you say Hammerne? that is really the only time I would find a use for the staff...I use mostly iron weapons, so I wouldn't have a reason to use a hammerne on anything...why didn't you trade him a weapon when you recruited him?

There's two good staff users (Pent and Athos).

¬_______¬

Marcus and Isadora can recruit him, so it's actually not hard at all. Harder? Yes. Hard? Nope.

so can Eliwood and Lowen

I have always prefered Karel better as he has an A level in swords while in other areas Harken has a B level in swords. Karel tends to dodge attacks a whole lot more than what Harken would. Karel has a bit more speed and skill than Harken making him a tad bit better. I don't know...Karel has always been better for me than what Harken has.

yes true, and i dont personally like raising healers, but when i didnt, i found my units losing health more cuz i would just have them fight and not heal and i would think "where the hell is my healer?"

Karel, just cuz he had the name Sword Demon. Well, and he was a swordmaster, and swordmaster crits were pretty cool compared to others in the game.

And I loved Wo Dao. It was *crit, kill*, *crit, kill* over and over again. and then the Wo Dao broke T_T

Comparing to other games such as FE4 swordmasters they were godly in FE4 until got nerfed in the GBA games no thanks to their nerfed critical hit rate 15% and even worse strength growth than usual in FE7. FE6's and FE8's Swordmasters were decent enough and much better than FE7's. But I don't like any Swordmasters other than Lyn who's better off as my Bow Lord in FE7 <_<

And again, you could always get another Wo Dao from Karla if you were to play Hector's Mode or HHM OR you could use Hammerne to repair it as well.

Brave Sword is much rarer and its the ONLY one in the game, and it can be used by many more units unlike the Wo Dao however. It's no better than a Killing Edge but only Myrmidons/Swordmasters exclusive, more Critical Bonus than that of Killing Edge and less damage inflict to enemies when use. Wo Dao is my least favorite weapon in the game anyways. Thats why I perfer Killing Edge over Wo Dao. <_<