If I wrote a story....

Florete

How many of you would actually read it?

Today, I randomly came up with a pretty good idea for a story, but I don't want to write it if only one person is going to read it. I don't visit the Creative board much so I don't know how active it is.

Should I write it?

How many of you would actually read it?

Today, I randomly came up with a pretty good idea for a story, but I don't want to write it if only one person is going to read it. I don't visit the Creative board much so I don't know how active it is.

Should I write it?

I'll read it if it's a real story. I don't browse the Creative/Written works section much because of the- the uh... comical stuff. But hey if it's cool I don't mind reading it :D

Write it, I'd probably read it, if only to see Shuuda's hilarious commentary on it afterwards. The man has quite the smashing wit, did you know? He is simply fabulous!

Edited by ZXValaRevan

No one's actually going to want to read it until you post it >_>;;

You shouldn't be writing because you want people here to look at it, you should be writing because you like and then want to share it.

I would intend to read it just as I intend to eventually read a bunch of the stuff in creative.. Question is only if I ever get that far. If you put a note in your sig about it when it's done I'll probably read it.

I look forward to shattering your hopes and dreams.

You're one of the main reasons I want to post it here. NO joke.

No one's actually going to want to read it until you post it >_>;;

You shouldn't be writing because you want people here to look at it, you should be writing because you like and then want to share it.

I don't want to put on a show if I don't have an audience.

After seeing this, I've decided I will write it. I'll probably have the first chapter up on Saturday.