That was a good dream.

Destiny Hero

I had a good dream last night. My family was having a "Stop Party", which is a late Christmas Party for some reason. I say some spoiled kid knocking over our mailbox, so I teleported outside and absolutely beat the shit out of him for about 20 minutes until he died. And I was yelling things like "You think you're real cool huh, punk!?" while I beat him.

And at one point we teleported to the school cafeteria, where I grabbed my ocarina and smashed his head with it, and then beat him up even harder because he broke it. And the funny thing is I actually would beat the shit out of a kid who would go around knocking people's mailboxes off and doing something to them.

You would kill someone for knocking a mailbox over... yeah...um...well...

But you did teleport and had an ocarina, so I guess the dream wasn't all bad.

I wouldn't. I have no mailbox outside. ;D

I do. It's fabulous and green and the mailman puts things in it and then closes the little door.

You would kill someone for knocking a mailbox over... yeah...um...well...

But you did teleport and had an ocarina, so I guess the dream wasn't all bad.

1. Yes, I would. If someone does that, they're obviously an asshole who would also do drugs and crap and has no positive role in society.

2. I DO have Ocarina, silly.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Fun fact: If they were knocking down mailboxes they'd probably carry a baseball bat (most likely metal) so you would be the one getting your ass kicked.

Just saying

my dream last evening was kind of weird but it's very, very rare of late that I can even remember my dreams...anyway, a very strange recurring theme I tend to dream about is just randomly going back to a boarding home/school for a time; last night's dream was pretty standard, I get to the home and things carry about in an ordinary fashion...now, what I clearly remember is that I go to this movie/play thing with the other boarders -everyone would be about as old as a 'student' (16~23)- and as I'm leaving and waiting in the lot -I hinted a teeny bit at this happening in the race discussion topic on the general board- this random dude gets all up in my face and then suddenly one of the boarders, a very dark (African) skinned boy pulls the guy away and goes off on him, beating up the guy a bit and I'm like ":o omigosh, he's defending me!?"; so I'm like kind of smitten by the whole thing; as we ride a van back to the home, he's sitting next to me -on my left- and once casually puts his hand on mine -me: "squee..." ^_^-; so back at the home I...can't remember where the hell my bed is for some reason and so later I manage to find him and we casually sit down on his bed and start talking...and that's where my dream ended...it was kinda odd but I liked it :mellow:

1. Yes, I would. If someone does that, they're obviously an asshole who would also do drugs and crap and has no positive role in society.

Or they just have a fear of mail boxes so they do what I do to things I'm afraid of (read=spiders), KILL THE MAILBOXES

my dream last evening was kind of weird but it's very, very rare of late that I can even remember my dreams...anyway, a very strange recurring theme I tend to dream about is just randomly going back to a boarding home/school for a time; last night's dream was pretty standard, I get to the home and things carry about in an ordinary fashion...now, what I clearly remember is that I go to this movie/play thing with the other boarders -everyone would be about as old as a 'student' (16~23)- and as I'm leaving and waiting in the lot -I hinted a teeny bit at this happening in the race discussion topic on the general board- this random dude gets all up in my face and then suddenly one of the boarders, a very dark (African) skinned boy pulls the guy away and goes off on him, beating up the guy a bit and I'm like ":o omigosh, he's defending me!?"; so I'm like kind of smitten by the whole thing; as we ride a van back to the home, he's sitting next to me -on my left- and once casually puts his hand on mine -me: "squee..." ^_^-; so back at the home I...can't remember where the hell my bed is for some reason and so later I manage to find him and we casually sit down on his bed and start talking...and that's where my dream ended...it was kinda odd but I liked it :mellow:

Rather than walking into walls, I prefer to just walk right around them.

Or they just have a fear of mail boxes so they do what I do to things I'm afraid of (read=spiders), KILL THE MAILBOXES

So they would go down streets destroying people's mailboxes?

So they would go down streets destroying people's mailboxes?

Sure, why not?

And don't forget about those stupid people who get convinced to do stupid things because of peer pressure. Really, saying only one thing is probable is ignorant because there are so many possibilities as to what it could be. Assuming one thing over the other hundreds of possibilities is... stupid.

I had a good dream last night. My family was having a "Stop Party", which is a late Christmas Party for some reason. I say some spoiled kid knocking over our mailbox, so I teleported outside and absolutely beat the shit out of him for about 20 minutes until he died. And I was yelling things like "You think you're real cool huh, punk!?" while I beat him.

And at one point we teleported to the school cafeteria, where I grabbed my ocarina and smashed his head with it, and then beat him up even harder because he broke it. And the funny thing is I actually would beat the shit out of a kid who would go around knocking people's mailboxes off and doing something to them.

Get professional help. Hideously violent people like you need to be taught a few lessons.

Edited by Man of the Year!

Get professional help. Hideously violent people like you need to be taught a few lessons.

That was actually the first violent dream I've probably ever had. I'm a very nonviolent person but if I have no choice (or you use drugs, you rob someone, or you do other things like that) I can really beat the shit out of someone.

Fun fact: If they were knocking down mailboxes they'd probably carry a baseball bat (most likely metal) so you would be the one getting your ass kicked.

Just saying

This. Also, you'd get killed thanks to the baseball bat. And then the internet would be a wonderful place thanks to vandalism. Yay! :D

Get professional help. Hideously violent people like you need to be arrested or tortured.

Fix'd

This. Also, you'd get killed thanks to the baseball bat. And then the internet would be a wonderful place thanks to vandalism. Yay! :D

Yes! '

It's a dream, so he could had dreamed to be immortal or have extremly tough skin and bones.

you use drugs

You would beat someone for using an illegal substance, even though it has nothing to do with you, and it's thier choice?

So, you'd be walking around in a bad neighborhood, and there would be this one guy in an alleyway smoking pot, minding his own business. You would run over to him and kick the shit out of him for no reason?

You're very nonviolent.

you use drugs, you rob someone, or you do other things like that) I can really beat the shit out of someone.

If I rob someone, you'll really beat up that someone instead of me?

:x

Edited by Yuli

You would beat someone for using an illegal substance, even though it has nothing to do with you, and it's thier choice?

So, you'd be walking around in a bad neighborhood, and there would be this one guy in an alleyway smoking pot, minding his own business. You would run over to him and kick the shit out of him for no reason?

You're very nonviolent.

Yes, I would, because drugs are horrible things. Anyone who uses drugs is almost 100% useless to society and will create nothing but problems. I don't care whose choice it is, because that doesn't matter.

You kill people for taking drugs? What the hell is wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

If I rob someone, you'll really beat up that someone instead of me?

:x

No, I'd beat up the robber. I don't even know who you are.

Changed my mind, THIS is the best worst thread ever.

Like that makes sense.