I have a horrible dream last night ;_;

Percivalé

I had a dream that the numbers '4749' were the mark of the devil and every time you typed it on a computer you'd get a virus and the number was all over the news, everyone was panicking and I could hear ir everywhere.

Some time in the dream the 'virus' was a bot on SF posting things like "7 is the mother, 9 is the father and the fours are their children! Childrean! You must obey" and nonsensical things that were scaring me

argh

... someday, if I ever become a famous writer, I could write a horror novel on it

4749 now you shall all acquire a virus which shall attach to your computer and become a time bomb and shall explode in 10 seconds! bwahahahaaaaa

But I've had a dream where Princess Peach tried to rape me. Tell me that isn't ten times worse.

I had one like that. There was a virus on my camera and every time I deleted the picture it was on, the virus would jump onto a different one.

ANd your dream could have been worse. You could have been the guy who knocked over my mailbox.

ANd your dream could have been worse. You could have been the guy who knocked over my mailbox.

Yeah, you could've been beaten up to death by a 14 year old, THEN be smashed in the head with his ocarina.

EDIT: And let's not forget the gender issues.

Edited by Lex

The person I killed? My ocarina? Everyone at the party who just watched?

Jeez.

"You could have been the guy who knocked over my mailbox."

Well, for any gender, you are pretty weird. You're like our resident weirdo.

I've been told that, but it's okay, it's way better than being in the present-day stereotype of teenage girls~