Faval vs Shinon (FE10)

thanibomb

He's weak?

Just like Delmud!

Yes it does.

Reading the thread you posted in the questions forum, I beg to differ.

Okay. But there are only 3 people, so we can't say what people agree and disagree on.

... what?

Not as good as others, but still he's fine.

He's a normal guy among monsters.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Delmud!

Lester has a lower level and is stuck with bows. Delmud has neither.

Reading the thread you posted in the questions forum, I beg to differ.

One forum /=/ the internet. Ever seen FESS, 4chan?

... what?

Only 3 people, so it may be coincidence.

He's a normal guy among monsters.

He's not crap.

Lester has a lower level and is stuck with bows. Delmud has neither.

Are you talking about lv. 3 Free Knight x lv. 1 Arch Knight there?

One forum /=/ the internet. Ever seen FESS, 4chan?

Probably more than you have. Either way, I was referring to the fact that there isn't a voice tone in a forum post. So, telling a joke/sarcasm from a statement/insult can be difficult at times.

Only 3 people, so it may be coincidence.

... what?

He's not crap.

I said he's a normal guy among monsters. Can I take this as the definite proof that you're just trolling?

What a fucking waste. Elite Ring for one of the worst children?

I said he doesn't have level problem, but if you keep on thinking like that might as well give him the Elite Ring.

20? Do you believe that number?

Nearly 20 to be more accurate probably, like 18 or 19. But still that's mean he is sucks compared to majority units you have.

He's not crap.

But he is sucks. In the 2nd Gen, I meant.

Edited by Fury

Are you talking about lv. 3 Free Knight x lv. 1 Arch Knight there?

Where did you get those numbers?

Probably more than you have. Either way, I was referring to the fact that there isn't a voice tone in a forum post. So, telling a joke/sarcasm from a statement/insult can be difficult at times.

That one was obviously a joke, though. Then again with the mods here anything is possible.

... what?

How the heck can you NOT understand this? What if 3 people who disagree with me COINCIDENTALLY came together?

I said he's a normal guy among monsters. Can I take this as the definite proof that you're just trolling?

HE'S NOT CRAP. He's cool. So what if he's normal, he can still kill stuff, he's good. He's not Sety, but he's good.

I said he doesn't have level problem, but if you keep on thinking like that might as well give him the Elite Ring.

I just proved he does.

Nearly 20 to be more accurate probably, like 18 or 19. But still that's mean he is sucks compared to majority units you have.

Are you fucking shitting me?

Celice, Sety, Aless, Shanan, Skasaha, Lakche, Lynn. That's all.

But he is sucks. In the 2nd Gen, I meant.

He's just fine. He's good, even though there are gods.

Edited by Julius

From the game. Starting levels.

That one was obviously a joke, though. Then again with the mods here anything is possible.

Who knows.

How the heck can you NOT understand this? What if 3 people who disagree with me COINCIDENTALLY came together?

I'm still not following you there.

HE'S NOT CRAP. He's cool. So what if he's normal, he can still kill stuff, he's good. He's not Sety, but he's good.

Alright, you're trolling.

... yep, you're trolling.

Edited by TheEnd

From the game. Starting levels.

Progress is what matters. Lester will be gaining levels slower.

Who knows.

The staff here take the least important of jokes seriously and warn you, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm still not following you there.

Nevermind then.

Alright, you're trolling.

Okay.

... yep, you're trolling.

I was not trolling about Lynn. Dancing is extremely useful, and she can dance 4 people at once in a game with Remove for horses.

She is very useful, at least for my playing style.

Edited by Julius

Their starting level.

I just proved he does.

That's might be just you, but this is a matter of one's play style so I can't comment any further.

Hm...where are Arthur, Tinny, Leaf, Althena, Fee, etc.?

He's just fine. He's good, even though there are gods.

I'm more agree with TheEnd's opinion him being normal actually. Anything Delmud does can be done better with other characters, except for Charisma of course.

Hm...where are Arthur, Tinny, Leaf, Althena, Fee, etc.?

Arthur and Tinny and Fee completely depend on the father.

Leaf and Altenna, alright.

Delmud IS A GOOD CHARACTER. I can't say this enough times. He can fight just fine, he has Charisma.

Progress is what matters. Lester will be gaining levels slower.

Lol arena.

I was not trolling about Lynn. Dancing is extremely useful, and she can dance 4 people at once in a game with Remove for horses.

She is very useful, at least for my playing style.

Useful? Yes. Dancers in FE4 are wonderful utility units. But you can't compare her, Laylea or Sylvia to other units; they have the worst caps, so they can only fight with absurd jinxing. I mean, Leen can only fight with absurd jinxing, the others can't at all.

When you compare other characters with Delmud, you're talking about combat ability. And Seisen's 2nd gen is full of monsters when we come to that.

Lol arena.

Still lower level.

Useful? Yes. Dancers in FE4 are wonderful utility units. But you can't compare her, Laylea or Sylvia to other units; they have the worst caps, so they can only fight with absurd jinxing. I mean, Leen can only fight with absurd jinxing, the others can't at all.

I was talking about general usefulness.

When you compare other characters with Delmud, you're talking about combat ability. And Seisen's 2nd gen is full of monsters when we come to that.

Um no. General usefulness it what matters, which Delmud is good at because of Charisma.

Arthur and Tinny and Fee completely depend on the father.

Leaf and Altenna, alright.

Delmud IS A GOOD CHARACTER. I can't say this enough times. He can fight just fine, he has Charisma.

Magic users is good in this game. Arthur and Tinny are generally more useful than Delmud. =<

And so does Fee, she is more useful being a flying unit and all.

Delmud usefulness is coming from his Charisma only. ='(

Edited by Fury

Um no. General usefulness it what matters, which Delmud is good at because of Charisma.

Then you should be worshipping Laylea as your new God(dess), as she has Charisma and is able to dance.

Magic users is good in this game. Arthur and Tinny are generally more useful than Delmud. =<

Delmud has Charisma. Arthur and Tinny are as good as Delmud when they have Azel as the father. I'm not gonna comment on this since anyone can be the father.

And so does Fee, she is more useful being a flying unit and all.

Delmud has Charisma.

So?

Then you should be worshipping Laylea as your new God(dess), as she has Charisma and is able to dance.

She is.

Edited by Julius

So?

Meaning that he hardly has other usefulness aside from his Charisma?

Delmud has Charisma. Arthur and Tinny are as good as Delmud when they have Azel as the father. I'm not gonna comment on this since anyone can be the father.

You can't be serious.

Delmud has Charisma.

But he can't fly. Fee is an exceptional mage killer, and her mobility makes her an incredible utility unit as well (for killing pesky bandits before they destroy villages, for instance.)

So?

Why were you talking about levels before, then?

She is.

Alright.

You can't be serious.

Thanks for not explaining why.

But he can't fly. Fee is an exceptional mage killer, and her mobility makes her an incredible utility unit as well (for killing pesky bandits before they destroy villages, for instance.)

That's pretty much it. That's all fine, but Delmud's Charisma is very, very useful.

Why were you talking about levels before, then?

What does that have to do with Charisma?

Because it's rather self-evident to me.

That's pretty much it. That's all fine, but Delmud's Charisma is very, very useful.

Stop right there. I remember you saying you can't count on Charisma bonuses, and now you're talking like it's the best thing ever?

What does that have to do with Charisma?

It isn't level-related.

Stop right there. I remember you saying you can't count on Charisma bonuses, and now you're talking like it's the best thing ever?

Not in a ranked playthrough. I was talking about that for Mekkah, but I don't think we are now?

It isn't level-related.

Then why even mention levels?

Not in a ranked playthrough. I was talking about that for Mekkah, but I don't think we are now?

You were pissing on Charisma in the Sety x Yurius discuss.

Then why even mention levels?

Because you did.

I really wish you all would keep your family? disputes out of general, non-debate threads

I'M SORRY, I'LL STOP. ;_;

You were pissing on Charisma in the Sety x Yurius discuss.

I was using Charisma as a requirement. I'm not denying it's general usefulness.

Because you did.

But Charisma has nothing to do with levels, which Delmud is high in.

Arthur and Tinny could rape the enemies better than Delmud and Nanna, this not depends on the father. Lolwrathlol.

Compared to Fee's usefulness, Delmud only got one. ='(

I really wish you all would keep your family? disputes out of general, non-debate threads <_< oh wellz :mellow:

....My apologize...

Edited by Fury

Arthur and Tinny could rape the enemies better than Delmud and Nanna, this not depends on the father. Lolwrathlol.

Azel!Arthur and Tinny can't rely on Wrath, and Delmud supports other units well with Charisma.

Comapred to Fee's usefulness, Delmud only got one. ='(

I don't get this sentence.