Coyote!

emblempride

Hey there Serenes Forest. I r t3h new member, emblempride. Other might recognize me on other sites and forums. Trueblade on NintendoHub (VGD), shadowblast63 on IGN, LMA on disgaea forums, A. Carmine on Gears of War forums, swordslash97 on AIM and YT. I am a hardcore FE fan, first being fascinated by it when I unlocked Marth and Roy in Melee. I loved Roy and mained him, despite his low tier, he was my best character. After that, when FE7 was announced to be released in the US, I picked the game up the very day it came out, and loved it till the end. Since, I have played and finished ROMs of 1-6 and 11, and own 7-10. My favorite characters form each game, respectively are:

Wolf, Barst, Leaf, Sigurd, Cuan, Roy, Geese, Dieck, Lyn, Hector, Raven, Ephraim, Innes, Ike, Boyd, Edward, Stefan, Mia, and Sigrun. I hope to become an active member and to meet some people here, depsite knowing a few already (hai Slax).

Don't go to Far from the Forest, it's a scary place. Otherwise, have fun.

LOLWUT? Why? ;_;

Nevermind, I kind of know the reason.

And welcome to you, emblempride. ^_^

heh more or less. I got a shit load of some fanfictions/original stories on NH.

What is NH?

I like to read but mostly, I like to write. I only read stories that are either FE based or fantasy, etc.

What is NH?

I like to read but mostly, I like to write. I only read stories that are either FE based or fantasy, etc.

Nintendo Hub, other forum XD.

Yeah me too, I dun liek reading that much, writing is more enjoyable imo heh.

Nintendo Hub, other forum XD.

Yeah me too, I dun liek reading that much, writing is more enjoyable imo heh.

I see.

It is, imo as well. And, I've always enjoyed writing about forum members (Self-Inserts, as its is known) although irl I also write serious stories.

I see.

It is, imo as well. And, I've always enjoyed writing about forum members (Self-Inserts, as its is known) although irl I also write serious stories.

heh me too, always fun to think of something, then read words on a book to get an adrenaline rush.

heh me too, always fun to think of something, then read words on a book to get an adrenaline rush.

Right. So, any plans on writing something here? ^^

PS: Don't mind the ^^, I've always used them, its like a trademark.