Largo

Eltoshen

Summary

Largo is a huge man of muscles who strides around shirtless, choosing to wear only a pair of shoulder guards so he's able to show off his body. The rest of his clothing, his pants, his shoes, and his cape, all seem to be made out of some sort of animal skin. He has the ability to entertain others while keeping them happy as his personality is a rather giddy one. Largo does have a problem retaining his memories, though, so he uses a notebook to write down his thoughts.

Bio

Path of Radiance

Largo makes his first appearance one to remember. He wanders to the campground where Ike had stationed his troops and, on his way to find the general, he sees Ike walking around. Largo asks Ike to take him to the commander of the army as he offers his skills as a "World Class Berserker". Ike reveals himself to be the general of the army, causing Largo to burst out laughing. Before Largo can belittle Ike's title any further, Calill shows up and confirms the fact. Largo is left embarassed, and he apologizes to Ike for capping on him.

During a conversation with Tauroneo, Largo reveals his plans to open a pub one day near his hometown, Begnion. When asked what he would name it, Largo comes up with rather interesting names including "Savory Pies And Stuff" and "All You Beorc And Laguz Come On Down And Get Yourself A Meat Pie Pub". In the end, he decides to name it "Calill" as Tauroneo advises him to name it after the one thing most important to him. As to where he would eventually open the pub, Largo ponders over opening it in his hometown, Begnion, or some other country.

In Radiant Dawn

Sometime after Queen Elincia is restored to the throne, he opens a pub, as promised, but in Crimea, not Begnion. He also adopts a daughter, Amy, after marrying Calill. Eventually, Calill would go and help Queen Elincia's army fight Ludveck's army, leaving Largo to care for Amy. Sadly, Largo is unable to help, as his right arm was injured badly.

Amy is eventually picked up by Geoffrey and brought to Elincia. It seems Amy is oblivious as to what happened to her father yet your army knows that Largo was one of the victims of Ashera's judgement, which turned him to stone. Largo is restored to normal after Ashera's defeat, however, thanks to Yune.

Okay, so you can tell the Radiant Dawn part is a mess, but maybe you can help me out by filling me in on things I've missed and/or stated inaccurately.

Edited by Eltoshen

I don't know much of RD either, but I'll try and help ^^;;;

Largo married Calill and went to Crimea to set up his store. According to the glossary "An accident left him unable to fight", although I'm fairly sure it's revealed what this accident is somewhere. Time to go looking, I guess...

I'll take a proper look later as well.

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

If I'm not mistaken, I think if you have Calill talk to Tauroneo in the last chapter of Part 3, it gets mentioned what happened to Largo.

He also is one of Ashera's victims in Part 4 if that's something you'd want to put in.

I don't think you ever really find out what happens to his arm. Calill says he "went and lost his arm" but upon inspection of his fullbody you can see he still has both his arms intact. My guess it was something similar to Greil although to a more extreme extent.

He wanders to the campground where Ike had stationed his troops. On his way to find the general, he sees Ike walking around.

These two sentences seem fragmented by themselves, and it looks like they'd fit in well if you fused them together somehow. Eg. "He wanders to the campground where Ike had stationed his troops and, on his way to find the general, he sees Ike walking around."

He was one of the victims of Ashera's magic, which turned him to stone. He was restored to normal after Ashera was defeated, however, thanks to Yune.

I'd change it rom "Ashera's magic" to "Ashera's judgement". Also, I think you could start the paragraph with "Largo", just because he's the subject again (although obviously, since the whole article's about him ^^;;;).

Maybe you could mention that it was Amy who mentioned this, and that she came looking for help or whatever it was she was dooing.

Otherwise, I think it looks good ^^

Amy would eventually come and ask Ike's army for help. Amy was oblivious to what happened to her father. Obvious to your army, Largo was one of the victims of Ashera's judgement, which turned him to stone. Largo was restored to normal after Ashera was defeated, however, thanks to Yune.

Just something I noticed. I think it's kind of odd to reuse the word "oblivious" so quickly. Maybe you could rewrite it so that at least one of them is not oblivious to what happened, if you understand me ^^;;;

For instance, Amy probably was oblivious, but I think your army just plain didn't know.

Edited by VincentASM

Just something I noticed. I think it's kind of odd to reuse the word "oblivious" so quickly. Maybe you could rewrite it so that at least one of them is not oblivious to what happened, if you understand me ^^;;;

For instance, Amy probably was oblivious, but I think your army just plain didn't know.

I said "Obvious" for the second sentence, assuming that Ike's army knew about the fact that people were turning into stone. Apparently, it's just my bad knowledge of the story. XD

When exactly does Amy appear before Ike's army and what exactly does she say? When I wrote it, I assumed she came to Ike's army after he had already found out that people were turned to stone.

Edited by Eltoshen

http://www.feplanet.net/games-10-chapters-infoconvos/81

http://www.feplanet.net/games-10-chapters-infoconvos/82

http://www.feplanet.net/games-10-chapters-infoconvos/83

Apparently FEP had the information dialogues. >_> Whoopsies for me as I never check there. XD

I'll update the first post once I finish reading them. Apparently it is obvious that people are being turned to stone. Funny thing though that it's Tibarn's army.

EDIT: I fixed it up. If there's something wrong, feel free to point it out still. XD

EDIT2: More changes, including how Geoffrey brought Amy to Elincia.

Edited by Eltoshen

I think this is the last thing I can see.

Amy is eventually picked up by Geoffrey and brought to Elincia. Amy is oblivious as to what happened to her father. Obvious to your army, Largo was one of the victims of Ashera's judgement, which turned him to stone. Largo is restored to normal after Ashera's defeat, however, thanks to Yune.

The sentence seems a bit fragmented. Maybe you could add "It seems" before "Amy is oblivious", just to make a little longer : o

However, you might also want to consider combining it into the first or third sentence. Preferably the third one. However, I don't have any good ideas, either way, so I guess the first option would suffice.

It wasn't fragmented, it just didn't connect well. I tried to rewrite it into the third sentence. I decided to use "knows" instead of "realizes" because I assume that they knew that everybody else was turned into stone. This is based on what was mentioned at the end of the info conversation "Innocent" in any case.

Haha, I blame MS Word's spellchecker X D

Yeah, I think it can be assumed that they knew.

It seems Amy is oblivious as to what happened to her father but your army knows that Largo was one of the victims of Ashera's judgement, which turned him to stone.

It's better now, I think.

However there is something about it that still doesn't sound right. It might be the way you used "but". I'm struggling to think of a better alternative though. I probably would have replaced it with "whereas", but it still doesn't completely solve the problem. It might just be though.

I tried changing it to "yet".

Or...would "although" or "on the other hand" work better. I'm clueless right now, so whatever you think might work. XD

Edited by Eltoshen