Oh my god....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just got a late Christmas gift. A huge three freaking hundred dollar telescope. I hate my dad now.

I can not stand the fact that he got me a gigantic 300 dollar thing that I would rather throw away than have to use. I can not stand the fact that he would get me something so expensive when he knows I hate getting expensive things, and anything I don't ask for. He didn't have to get me this, he shouldn't have gotten me this, if I had a choice I would drag it back to wherever the hell he bought it and return the damned thing. You know what's worse? I don't have a single spot in the house where I could use it.

And you know what ELSE? On the box it says "See more in one night than Gallileo saw in a lifetime." My dad might as well have bought me a pass to a weeklong overnight geek camp, or just something to kill me with.

AND it comes with a backpack.

You sir, suck i would die for a telescope

Well, I just got a late Christmas gift. A huge three freaking hundred dollar telescope. I hate my dad now.

I can not stand the fact that he got me a gigantic 300 dollar thing that I would rather throw away than have to use. I can not stand the fact that he would get me something so expensive when he knows I hate getting expensive things, and anything I don't ask for. He didn't have to get me this, he shouldn't have gotten me this, if I had a choice I would drag it back to wherever the hell he bought it and return the damned thing. You know what's worse? I don't have a single spot in the house where I could use it.

And you know what ELSE? On the box it says "See more in one night than Gallileo saw in a lifetime." My dad might as well have bought me a pass to a weeklong overnight geek camp, or just something to kill me with.

AND it comes with a backpack.

You sir, suck i would die for a telescope

Which means he went out of his way to get something for you. Stop being an ungrateful prick and be happy that your father got you something valuable.

I'm not being an ungrateful prick. Am I shoving it back in his face and saying it sucks? I hate it because he's dumb enough to blow off that much money on something I don't want. Only a dumbass would do something like that.

I'm not being an ungrateful prick. Am I shoving it back in his face and saying it sucks? I hate it because he's dumb enough to blow off that much money on something I don't want. Only a dumbass would do something like that.

Well atleast your honest. ;)

But still an ungrateful child!

No, I'm not being ungrateful. The reason I hate the telescope is because it's too expensive, I didn't ask for it, and it took hundreds of dollars out of our house. Spending like that goes against what I live by, and it really irritates me.

No, I'm not being ungrateful. The reason I hate the telescope is because it's too expensive, I didn't ask for it, and it took hundreds of dollars out of our house. Spending like that goes against what I live by, and it really irritates me.

Tell your parents to return it. Would that work? You could say like you can use the money for other things right.

Edited by Luxord

@Luxord:

I know that!

Sorry, lately I've been feeling really slow. I mean my head.

@ DH:

Edit: I am thinking. It's just I'm not thinking correctly you silly boy.

Edited by Yuli

I'm not being grateful or ungrateful. I'll just assume you don't like thinking, because it's pretty obvious.

Nah the reason members think your ungrateful because of your reputation and all.