Units that make the best/worse Bosses

Robert

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Murdoch is one of the hardest bosses around.

Surely you jest! Either use Armorslayer with a swordmaster, or stand back and unleash Aircalibur with your fastest magic user. He goes down pretty easily.

Swordmaster bosses get on my nerves, since they're too damn fast and can critical the shit out of your units...

Swordmaster bosses get on my nerves, since they're too damn fast and can critical the shit out of your units...

Surely you jest!

Actually only Linus is hard, as far as my memory goes.

I forgot to say that Murdock was one of the hardest in FE6. :P

Surely you jest!

Actually only Linus is hard, as far as my memory goes.

Linus isn't even a swordmaster. It's Lloyd that's the swordmaster. And I've always found Swordmaster bosses to be pretty annoying, especially when they get the castle/throne bonus to speed...

Best boss would have to be a defense unit or a speed unit

Worst is a bow unit. Just surround them and they can't do jack...

Linus isn't even a swordmaster. It's Lloyd that's the swordmaster. And I've always found Swordmaster bosses to be pretty annoying, especially when they get the castle/throne bonus to speed...

Which thrones boost speed?

I always have a habit of equating evade with speed since they do mostly the same thing during a player attack/counterattack in terms of bosses.

Yeah, they could be pretty confusing. :/

Idoun would be a good boss... if there were no legendary weapons. :mellow:

GODDAMN NAMES.

Anyways.

Langobalt was difficult also, but he's easily beaten.

Alvis is cool and all, but you get two units who can take him down one on one (or two on one) with quite ease. I think bosses that you're hardly equipped to deal with are harder. FE7 Sealen, for example, is quite nasty. The level is pretty much perfect for him and his Longbow, you can't counter him on enemy phase, and he's too fast to double

I'd say that FE6 Nomad Trooper with two Brave weapons and an Elixir is quite a fag as well. That's right, both use bows...

Oh, and FE5 Gomez is a huge dick too.

Worst "boss" has to be FE5 Lifis. Whoops, looks like you got captured by Marty of all people. Or if he doesn't count, then I suppose one of the Lyn Mode Brigand bosses or one of the earlygame bosses of FE8.

Yeah, they could be pretty confusing. :/

Idoun would be a good boss... if there were no legendary weapons. :mellow:

Yeah, that boss fight is actually pretty cheap. Actually, it would be better if she'd just move over to where you are and make shit simple.

GODDAMN NAMES.

Anyways.

Langobalt was difficult also, but he's easily beaten.

Tyrfing >>>> Schwanchika, I take it?

Tyrfing >>>> Schwanchika, I take it?

Waddaya talking about?

OH SHIT. LEPTOR WAS DIFFICULT, NOT LANGOBALT, DAMN NAMESSS

Torhammer is Danger.

Another somewhat difficult one was Luhmer. Who is he? FE 3, book 2, boss of chapter 2. What's so special about him? He's a moving Dragon knight boss with a Knightkiller. Now consider that most of your units are Cavaliers and you play in a majorly forested area.

Another somewhat difficult one was Luhmer. Who is he? FE 3, book 2, boss of chapter 2. What's so special about him? He's a moving Dragon knight boss with a Knightkiller. Now consider that most of your units are Cavaliers and you play in a majorly forested area.

Yuck. Sounds like what happened to Ethlin and Cuan, only its your units being raped.

What the hell. And your Archers don't have any bonuses against him?

What the hell. And your Archers don't have any bonuses against him?

Consider that Archers still don't move lots in forest (they have 5 base move, which is as much as Armorknights). You do have 3, though, and the last one is a recruitable enemy in the middle of the chapter.

To be honest, I just prefer to use Katua on this one.

Consider that Archers still don't move lots in forest (they have 5 base move, which is as much as Armorknights). You do have 3, though, and the last one is a recruitable enemy in the middle of the chapter.

To be honest, I just prefer to use Katua on this one.

Still, wicked, although I thought it was Chapter 2 Book 1 lol.