Any point in "perfect" loan units?

Just out of curiousity. I'm mainly referring to multiplayer as well.

Basically, is there any reason to include completely maxed Loan units in your multiplayer teams? I was thinking it over, and here's some semi-obvious stuff I came up with. I couldn't come with a definite answer since I don't have Wi-Fi access.

Pros:

1. Don't need to train a 5th party member and don't have to RNG abuse them either (saves time and effort).

2. Don't need to use stat boosters on a 5th party member, hence more for the other 4 members to use.

Cons:

1. You can only use one Loan unit, so not much point.

2. Do Loan units share the "real" unit's supports?

3. Loan units might not have the capped weapon rank(s) that you want.

You can't use a loaned unit on a multiplayer team. It only gives you the option to chose your own version of that unit. I tried this with an Ogma I loaned with mostly maxed stats. Only my average Lv. 20 Merc Ogma showed up...the loans can only be used in single player.

That's strange. I'm fairly certain the Japanese official site said you could use them in both modes. I can't be sure whether they changed it for the English version, if I mistranslated it, the site got it wrong or something else.

If that's true, that makes Loan units pretty pointless for what I was planning DX

You can't even place Loaned units on a Wifi squad in the Japanese version. The only purpose Loan units seem to serve is train underleveled characters with easy (Use loaned lvl 20 Linde to level up your base Linde for example... from what I hear >_>) or to give some1 a helping hand with H5 by giving them a broken unit for the early chapters >_> (WHO WANTS MY 30 DEF ZAGARO IN THE EUROPEAN/JAPANESE VERSION!?)