What is your favorite system to play on?

Father Wood

Woohoo!  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Yeah!

• Wii
    • PS3
    • PC

Sucks for you :E

PC I voted for the most-played on my part, though some people may play older systems more than newer ones. If only for emulation, making up to all systems before the 360 and PS3 non-requisites for players (now, in terms of actual usability...).

WHAT NO PS2?! well lately I just play and test my ROMs on my PC and occasionally play something on my PS2 when I'm bored -or 360 when I'm feeling zesty- so I chose PC -at least until I get more 360 games...needs moar RPGs-

Edited by Shantotto

Gotta go with Wii. It is the most fun to play 'cause it's the only system with motion control. So despite what games may be out on other systems, Wii is the most fun to play. Of course, motion controls can (and have) gone horribly wrong as well.

I voted Wii because that is the only console I have, I like playing in my PC but because mine is old I can't play cool recent games, although now and then I play Unreal Tournament and Serious Sam (great games).

Still the Wii is a great console that hasn't achieved it's maximum potential due to lazy/stupid developers, but 2009 is a year that looks very priomising for the Wii, I just hope I have enough money to buy some of the avalanche of good games that is coming.

Gotta go with Wii. It is the most fun to play 'cause it's the only system with motion control. So despite what games may be out on other systems, Wii is the most fun to play. Of course, motion controls can (and have) gone horribly wrong as well.

Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble says hi ;]

These days I tend to stick to my PC or 360. Wii can fuck itself, there hasn't been a good game for the thing since November, 2007.

None of those in this list, as I don't own any current gen console, and I'm not a PC games player. So I won't vote on this one.

This poll needs much more options than that. If it had it, I would so have voted "Sega Megadrive".