I'm discouraged...

Deity

...My stories are going nowhere. People dont read them, I feel like I am doing something wrong. Perhaps I write in a hurry, never taking the time to slow it down and be descriptive. How many stories is that now? Five?

I'll take some time to think my next move. If I do write again, its gonna be something more descriptive, with less characters and perhaps even made up ones, which I have never tried tbh.

Helpppppppppppp!! I'm sinking here.

Alexis and I both read them, I just don't comment, and she's lazy.

That is good to know, though is Alexis actually a person here? Is she Princess Alexis?

Stop listening to your mother.

*In deep thought*

Listening to Shuuda will most likely help :P

True, I do listen to Creepy uncle Shuuuuda, I just don't show it.

I just don't know with what stuff to make you people go in there and read....There is so many things I could write about...I though that self inserts were the shits, because people that came in them as cast would actually go read about their actions.

Guess I was wrong...I need to try something else, something solid, start out fresh.

I read the long one...though I'm discouraged myself because I was under small impression I was going to be appear in the story and haven't yet, but I do have patience of course, and I don't think it's bad or anything, just difficult because I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for...something I guess, don't really know what...oh well, can't complain since I didn't write it this is Rhaan, by the way

True, I do listen to Creepy uncle Shuuuuda, I just don't show it.

I just don't know with what stuff to make you people go in there and read....There is so many things I could write about...I though that self inserts were the shits, because people that came in them as cast would actually go read about their actions.

Guess I was wrong...I need to try something else, something solid, start out fresh.

Try something really fresh. I dunno, maybe right a story about a simple peasant's life or something. It might challenge you, and it could be very interesting. It can still have tons of action, and whatever. But instead of fighting Orcs and storming castles, he's dealing with bull's, and protecting his herds from wolves.

I dunno, but try to think up something like that.

Write something that is really original. A lot of the stories I read here are based on Fanatasy and Action. T_T

Write a simple funny story.

Just start off simple and work from then onwards.

Write something like, Biff and Chip fighting over a swing and one of them kills each other and bla bla bla.

Edited by Luxord

I read the long one...though I'm discouraged myself because I was under small impression I was going to be appear in the story and haven't yet, but I do have patience of course, and I don't think it's bad or anything, just difficult because I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for...something I guess, don't really know what...oh well, can't complain since I didn't write it this is Rhaan, by the way

Good to see you are still alive, vampire man. ^^

You are right, I've kept the action off for a long time there. I just realized tonight that all I have been writing is action for Rad Quetz. That sounds sorta selfish to me, I know I did wrong once again, and I will correct that in my next story, if I do write one.

You see, writing about dead characters that do not exist, made up ones, has never really been my thing. I dunno, I guess I am too deep in love with this sorta self insert thing. I like writing about Forum members, but now I realize that perhaps I am making a mistake talking about a character who can do almost anything with magic, etc.

Try something really fresh. I dunno, maybe right a story about a simple peasant's life or something. It might challenge you, and it could be very interesting. It can still have tons of action, and whatever. But instead of fighting Orcs and storming castles, he's dealing with bull's, and protecting his herds from wolves.

I dunno, but try to think up something like that.

You are right, as well. I shall try to get a small, compacted cast and write with many characters in the action, not have them all separate, and definitely not write about Rad being a do it all guy. I shall be humble now.

Write something that is really original. A lot of the stories I read here are based on Fanatasy and Action. T_T

Write a simple funny story.

Just start off simple and work from then onwards.

Write something like, Biff and Chip fighting over a swing and one of them kills each other and bla bla bla.

I thought that peeps here enjoyed action type of stories, you know, where you read about heroes fighting off hordes of monsters. FE style stuff.

I might write some funny stuff in the next one as well, have some comic relief in it.

I thought that peeps here enjoyed action type of stories, you know, where you read about heroes fighting off hordes of monsters. FE style stuff.

I might write some funny stuff in the next one as well, have some comic relief in it.

IDK but I think FE style stuff has been repeated over and over and over and over again.

Start simple ----------------> then let the plot go nuts from then onwards.

IDK but I think FE style stuff has been repeated over and over and over and over again.

Start simple ----------------> then let the plot go nuts from then onwards.

Simple as in? Just be myself?

Ok, I think I got something up my sleeve, but it will require a few of you.

Hey, Zakelina, I know I'm not much better than you, but if you want, I can give you some advice... in the morning.

You can kall me Zakey, lol. Yes, its call, but I feel mortal kombatish lol.

Why not now, capn?

And yes, everybody is better than mua. XD

You can kall me Zakey, lol. Yes, its call, but I feel mortal kombatish lol.

Why not now, capn?

And yes, everybody is better than mua. XD

I haven't slept in fourteen hours. If I gave you advice now, it would come out making no sense. Sowwy.

I haven't slept in fourteen hours. If I gave you advice now, it would come out making no sense. Sowwy.

Oh I see, then do pm me or let me know whatever you have in mind. ^^

I agree. Ivan will give cuckoo crazy advise if he doesn't get his sleep! ;D

Sounds good, lets let the cap'n head on into his cabin then. :P

You see, writing about dead characters that do not exist

That is a bad way at looking at it. You are meant to give your characters life. Make your characters in to real people.

you know, where you read about heroes fighting off hordes of monsters.

Not everything in a fantasy has be action. Relationships, politics and worldbuilding are all great things.

FE style stuff.

Fire Emblem plots have are not that good. Certainly not a good place to draw too much inspiration from.

And if you intend to write in the fantasy genre, reading some of these could be interesting.

Edited by Man of the Year!

*skips all posts*

You write too much and too often >_>. Barely give people enough to read your stories and since you're not getting much feedback, you don't have much info on what you should improve so that would discourage people from reading your future works since many of your stories will probably look too similar.

Bottom line: Write less and put more focus into each of your stories >_>.