I'm discouraged...

Deity

I haven't slept in fourteen hours. If I gave you advice now, it would come out making no sense. Sowwy.

Just fourteen hours? Jesus christ, you must be a sloth. 14 hours without sleep is so much for a villian from the Power Rangers movie....

You should make your story senselss and funny. Don't make big paragraphs or nobody will read it.

Just fourteen hours? Jesus christ, you must be a sloth. 14 hours without sleep is so much for a villian from the Power Rangers movie....

Can't the admins ban you already <_<

I wish you left and never came back.

Go fuck yourself.

Edited by Luxord

You should make your story senselss and funny. Don't make big paragraphs or nobody will read it.

Wait, what would you know? I don't think I've ever seen you in the written works part of the forums at all.

Edited by Reinfleche

Wait, what would you know? I don't think I've ever seen you in the written works part of the forums at all.

Mmmm I may have written one of the most popular fanfics on NSider.com, the largest forum on the internet until it closed down....

Can't the admins ban you already <_<

I wish you left and never came back.

Go fuck yourself.

This.

The guy is a troll.

I almost didn't laugh. I almost didn't laugh.

Mmmm I may have written one of the most popular fanfics on NSider.com, the largest forum on the internet until it closed down....

Fanfics don't count, boy. Let me guess, you were driving away business with your shitty works?

No, I'm pretty sure that 4Chan was bigger than it...