Bleach

CGV

So I watched the first 61 episodes in a three day span and I'm caught up on the english Bleach episodes. A very good anime if I might say so myself

Do you all like Bleach?

discuss...

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleach is definetly really good. I however watch the english subbed version which is about 100 episodes past you. Though only 40 max are not fillers. Episode 61 is the end of the first arc right? If it is your in for a whole long filler arc. About 50 long pointless episodes.

I also read the manga online, so I'm even further than that.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

The

Aizen/Gin/Blind Guy

thing hasn't been finished in the Japanese manga yet. How the hell do you expect for it to happen in the first arc?

61 doesn't seem like an end. Are you sure?

I think so, it's really close to the end of the arc anyway. Now that I'm thinking about it, the end might be episode 64.

The

Aizen/Gin/Blind Guy

thing hasn't been finished in the Japanese manga yet. How the hell do you expect for it to happen in the first arc?

Tosen. Kaname Tosen. And I didn't expect it to finish, it just doesn't seem to be ending right now. It seems like there is something that still needs to happen.

Tosen. Kaname Tosen. And I didn't expect it to finish, it just doesn't seem to be ending right now. It seems like there is something that still needs to happen.

The manga appears to be entering a climax in the series. But I don't think it'll end anytime soon. There's too much to be explained.

Gotta love how this episode ended. -Fade to Black- "I'm home." I take it this is the "official" end of the first arc?

Probably. Now comes the ENDLESS FILLER arc. It's longer than the Naruto filler arc, but it follows one plotline. So it's not like a new story each episode. Which I think makes it a little better. But it's still annoying fillers.

Probably. Now comes the ENDLESS FILLER arc. It's longer than the Naruto filler arc, but it follows one plotline. So it's not like a new story each episode. Which I think makes it a little better. But it's still annoying fillers.

Isn't it 2 filler arcs?

• 3 weeks later...
That's only Rengiku and Orihime, and for comedic effect. Everyone else is normal.

Well there's also

Nel and Halibel.

but they've just been introduced in the anime (Subbed). And of course the manga as well.

• 3 weeks later...

(Topic revival/double post)

Is anyone keeping up with the manga right now?

I think the whole "Turn back the pendulum thing is interesting and all, but I really want to know what was in Szayel Apporo Grantz's lab. (More importantly, I want to see the war that's breaking out in "Karakura town".

After 167 I just left, I couldn't stand Bleach anymore, I needed to find a new anime, plus it was getting a little old

Is 167 when they started the new filler arc?

You should just read the manga. It's better and doesn't take 22 minutes for them to cover little plot.

Once Nnoitora shows up it gets good again. (Well after his fight with Nel it does anyway.

<- Just skimmed through 167

That's why the manga is better. It doesn't do a 5 minute recap of the previous episode, and they can cover an episode in 2 1/2 manga chapters. (Plus they're now way ahead of the anime so there's plenty to read.)

My suggestion: Keep watching the anime you are right now, and when you're done with it start reading Bleach manga from now on. If you're so inclined.

I saw the movie, Memories of Nobody, on Thursday. It was very good, and it used the characters well, but no Yoruichi made it PHAIL!

They don't use Yourichi nearly enough as they should. *Remembers the first time she transformed. Drools.*